LeVeon Bell: Not interested in the Jets (merged)

CrazyCarl40

21 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Prepare the pitchforks:

Carlos Hyde had 59 receptions this year in Shanny Jr’s offense, and almost cracked 1,000 rushing. 

He’s the perfect zone-blocking (Denver-type) back to hammer out the tough yards with Powell/Maguire there to do the zig-zag stuff.

cheap too compared to Bell. 

Hyde is good when he is on the field. Too bad he can't stay on the field very often. 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Twitter is free and 60 million ain’t enough to run with the Jets. Also, sorry @SenorGato, you’ll have to adjust your offseason plan. 

good.  waste of money for a position with the shortest shelf-life.  Most easily filled roster position on the roster.  No need to dump half your cap into the rb spot.  And I LOVE Bell's game too.  Let Pittsburgh use all that cap space on it.  Not us please.

59 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Prepare the pitchforks:

Carlos Hyde had 59 receptions this year in Shanny Jr’s offense, and almost cracked 1,000 rushing. 

He’s the perfect zone-blocking (Denver-type) back to hammer out the tough yards with Powell/Maguire there to do the zig-zag stuff.

cheap too compared to Bell. 

From what I’ve seen in nfl lately....never sign a free agent rb again.... once they are a few years in it’s pretty much over..... look at all the dynamic young guys around the league drafted in 3rd rd +.... why spend? 

3 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

3 picks i the top 50? How often do you think that comes in a contract negotiation?

Go away...thank you. If we sign Kirk Cousins promise me you won't be interested. F*cking Jet fans are seriously the worst!

10 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Go away...thank you. If we sign Kirk Cousins promise me you won't be interested. F*cking Jet fans are seriously the worst!

If Kirk Cousins wanted a Redskins-caliber experience he’d just stay with the Redskins. 

SAR I

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

If Kirk Cousins wanted a Redskins-caliber experience he’d just stay with the Redskins. 

SAR I

Sell your PSLs. Please. Enjoy your Josh Allen, he should be good in 3 years 2018 record of 4-12. 

4 hours ago, New York Mick said:

They’d be dumb to spend that much on a RB when there’s plenty out there cheaper and you need money for a FA QB. 

They were dumb enough to actually hire worse HC/GM combo than Rex /Idzik, to become this big a joke, so...

Hey, Leveon..the Jets can draft Michel, Jones, Guice, Chubb, for peanuts so SHAT UP! 

Didn't you lose to Blake Bortles? The f*cking nerve of these guys in this league. I'll never understand a guy like Bell, playing with an all pro QB, all world WR, and considers himself an all world RB, that just lost a playoff game to BLAKE BORTLES, dissing anyone one any team.

SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!

1 minute ago, JetFaninMI said:

I've been saying this since the end of the season. Why would top tier FA's want to come to a rebuilding team that has this many holes? Get ready for more stories like this folks.

It’s not the holes the League laughs at, it’s the ownership, history, and management structure. 

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Signing kirk has nothing to do with having 3 picks in the top 50....and no draft picks dont mean a damn thing in contract negotiations...especially when Mac is picking the players

On 2/1/2018 at 9:13 PM, slimjasi said:

YES.

After quarterback, this is the area of the team I want upgraded the most. 

+1

From the 2014 team, inherited Ferguson, Mangold, Winters, Giacomini, Aboushi, Qvale. (Colon’s contract was expiring, but he wasn’t going anywhere so long as the Jets were interested)

2015 - signed Carpenter at $5m per (who exceeded all expectations or he’d have been our first choice); re-signed Colon for league minimum; drafted a 5th round G who never saw the field before getting dumped midseason that year.

2016 - traded for ultra-injury-prone Clady at $6m after effectively cutting Ferguson (demanded a 50% paycut they knew he wouldn’t accept); inexplicably kept an already-injured Giacomini on the PUP list for $5m; drafted a 5th round RT

2017 - cut Mangold; extended Winters at $7.5m per; signed Beachum at $8m per; re-signed Ijalana at $5.5m per; RFA tagged/re-signed W.Johnson at $2.7m

A bunch of mid- and low- level veterans and a pair of 5th rounders. Yeah, this is clearly a GM who’s demonstrated he’s been focused like a laser in fielding a truly dominant OL. 

3 hours ago, Jetster said:

Sell your PSLs. Please. Enjoy your Josh Allen, he should be good in 3 years 2018 record of 4-12. 

It is better to take the chance that Josh Allen might be the next Joe Montana then it is to knowingly add someone whose ceiling is Neil O’Donnell. 

SAR I

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

+1

Except from the 2014 team, inherited Ferguson, Mangold, Winters, Giacomini, Aboushi, Qvale. (Colon’s contract was expiring, but he wasn’t going anywhere so long as the Jets were interested)

2015 - signed Carpenter at $5m per (who exceeded all expectations or he’d have been our first choice); re-signed Colon for league minimum; drafted a 5th round G who never saw the field before getting dumped midseason that year.

2016 - traded for ultra-injury-prone Clady at $6m after effectively cutting Ferguson (demanded a 50% paycut they knew he wouldn’t accept); inexplicably kept an already-injured Giacomini on the PUP list for $5m; drafted a 5th round RT

2017 - cut Mangold; extended Winters at $7.5m per; signed Beachum at $8m per; re-signed Ijalana at $5.5m per; RFA tagged/re-signed W.Johnson at $2.7m

A bunch of mid- and low- level veterans and a pair of 5th rounders. Yeah, this is clearly a GM who’s clearly demonstrated he’s been focused like a laser in fielding a truly dominant OL. 

Exactly. And we wonder why a Star qb or rb doesn’t want to pass or run behind this flimsy line. 

11 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Twitter is free and 60 million ain’t enough to run with the Jets. Also, sorry @SenorGato, you’ll have to adjust your offseason plan. 

He’ll wiggle his ******* b*ttplug as well if we offer 2 extra mill in the market. But don’t want him. Not what this team is built for. 

6 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

+1

Except from the 2014 team, inherited Ferguson, Mangold, Winters, Giacomini, Aboushi, Qvale. (Colon’s contract was expiring, but he wasn’t going anywhere so long as the Jets were interested)

A bunch of mid- and low- level veterans and a pair of 5th rounders. Yeah, this is clearly a GM who’s clearly demonstrated he’s been focused like a laser in fielding a truly dominant OL. 

2015 - Scheriff was taken 1 pick in front of us after that there really wasn't anyone else.

2016 - we tried to trade up for Tunsil after attempting to sign Osemele but were out bid by a team with a franchise QB.

2017 - no elite OL available

I think this will be a good year to see how Macc views the OL because we will have a ton of money and potentially an opportunity to take one high if we do land Cousins.

46 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

BTW think more 5/51/75 for Bell from Los Yets. Get it done, McGM! Cut Powell, draft this Akrem Wadley fellow from Newark as New Powell and profit at RB. Wadley knows how to catch too, probably useful getting 80+ receptions out of two RBs. 

Senor...he isn’t coming here.

he thinks we are a joke of an organization. So give it up.

Archived