LeVeon Bell: Not interested in the Jets (merged)

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good.  That should help us from having to worry about the Jets being stupid enough to make this deal.  Absolutely no RB is worth the kind of ridiculously fat contract he'll be getting, especially not one with a suspension history.  There's plenty of moves that need to be made this offseason, but huge cash, or the top pick, on a RB is the dumbest thing this team could do.  There's no position that has less long-term value in today's NFL.

Yeah, because there is no better investment than spending 60 million on a RB that just piled up 400 touches (320 carries) and managed a whopping 4ypc. 

Don't get me wrong, Bell is a beast, but the last thing you want in the NFL are RB sloppy seconds. Especially, ones that have been used and abused as much as Bell. 

Just now, HessStation said:

Yes yes, SenorGato is never wrong you fool.

Sure I am - I missed on Oghobaase and Gholston a decade ago and trashed Wentz in 2015. Beyond that? Meh. Meh on getting labeled a fool by some guy who doesn’t get something as easy as time value of money too. Or uses W-L to evaluate individual players...or playoff record depending on personal feelings toward said player...

6 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Yeah, because there is no better investment than spending 60 million on a RB that just piled up 400 touches (320 carries) and managed a whopping 4ypc. 

Don't get me wrong, Bell is a beast, but the last thing you want in the NFL are RB sloppy seconds. Especially, ones that have been used and abused as much as Bell. 

I know where I am and how fruitless asking this really is...Does it matter that Bell is hundreds of carries behind backs with total similar production entering his age 26 season? 

18 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

JN Math at work! Thread title is misleading! $60 million invisible fan Twitter cash is not enough he says! 

What part of NOT interested are you NOT understanding.  No running back is worth the kind of money Bell is asking for. He’s in for quite a surprise. 

20 minutes ago, Paradis said:

But i thought everyone can be bought. Isn't that why we're auto-signing Cousins @Jetster?

I never said anyone can be bought. I just think the Jets are as good as any landing spot with the money we have & 3 picks in the top 50.

8 minutes ago, BigO said:

What part of NOT interested are you NOT understanding.

Did I miss some meeting earlier where the Philbot’s like this half wit program here got to take over and invoke a full Idiocracy? I do not remember an offseason, this early too, where sensationalists and sensationalism had such a strong grip here. 

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

fun factoid..

the contract offer he turned down from the Steelers last year was for..  drum roll..

60 Million

carry on.

Lol. Gd JN math this offseason. 

4 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Did I miss some meeting earlier where the Philbot’s like this half wit program here got to take over and invoke a full Idiocracy? I do not remember an offseason, this early too, where sensationalists and sensationalism had such a strong grip here. 

Lol. Gd JN math this offseason. 

Face it kitty kat you’re a lousy GM

Archived