Report: Jets Offering Most Money for Ndamukong Suh

Grandy

7 minutes ago, jbt said:

got the money and need d-line help so why not.  he hasn't done anything crazy the last couple of years in Miami no?

Pathetic. Spend all these drafts picks on dline and we need dline help.  Embarrassing.  I dont want to root for this assh@le.  I hope this doesnt happen.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

What do you mean nobody?

What remaining free agents would substantially improve our team?  We did ok in FA, but we're still sitting on a pile of cap that probably could have been better spent on player who are already gone than on what's left.

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Pathetic. Spend all these drafts picks on dline and we need dline help.  Embarrassing.  I dont want to root for this assh@le.  I hope this doesnt happen.

Why don't you wanna root for him? Because he's mean?

Just now, nycdan said:

What remaining free agents would substantially improve our team?  We did ok in FA, but we're still sitting on a pile of cap that probably could have been better spent on player who are already gone than on what's left.

I would rather fill many different positions than focus on a few

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

Todd Bowles couldnt motivate Sheldon or Mo but he's going to get the most out of a top dollar contract for Suh? 

My god, this team.

Suh dont need to be motivated the guy just hates everyone and would would certainly open things up with constant double teams since no one can block him one on one

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Suh dont need to be motivated the guy just hates everyone and would would certainly open things up with constant double teams since no one can block him one on one

Sort of bring this to mind:

I will compartmentalize like noone's business.  I can despise the guy but still love watching him wreak havoc on the field.

10 minutes ago, nycdan said:

What if he kicks Brady in the head.  Do we hate him?  Love him?  I don't even know what we're supposed to feel then...

he has to reak arm or leg, but I demand as he walks off field he steps on his schwantz

2 minutes ago, baamf said:

Seems to be going against the youth movement.  But I guess if you get him relatively cheap with an out in a year or two...

There's no pass rushers in FA and won't be able to grab any of the top ones in the draft, might as well get pressure up the middle and take some hands off Leo for a year or two. 

I don't like this idea.  Unless...

Suh singlehandedly ends Brady's career in a Jets jersey with a devastating hit, clean or dirty... either way is fine.  Then any amount of $$$ is worth it to see that f*cker go down.

We started the nightmarish reign, we should get to end it.

32 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

No one does until we see him in a green and white uniform with that growling face.

52 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

I agree.  What's the point of getting rid of all the malcontents and then throwing big cash at a malcontent?

I get that he would be a solid addition to our DL but it makes the organization look wishy washy and without a solid cultural philosophy in place. This is one of the many things that other players notice when deciding if they want to play for a particular organization, and being inconsistent isn't something that attracts players to your team.  My two cents.

On the other hand, if we sign him, I'll be rooting like hell for the bastard just like everyone else. :D

He's not a malcontent.  That's a blatant falsehood.

Does he have anger issues on the field, yes.  But don't make up stuff.

Did Suh not say the other day that he "didn't care what team it was, or what the fit was, he was going where he would get the most money". 

So either if he is definitely signing or using us as a ploy to get more from elsewhere.

Archived