Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

7 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

I already ordered my LEAKED Boot-Leg Nike Polo from HCMC, Vietnam of the new Jets logo and the NEW shade of Green. It's funky but I dig it:

14988-0x475.jpg

I see doggy style and I also a see a penis in that logo.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

I already ordered my LEAKED Boot-Leg Nike Polo from HCMC, Vietnam of the new Jets logo and the NEW shade of Green. It's funky but I dig it:

14988-0x475.jpg

I know you joke but the "authetic" Darnold jersey I ordered from China last season for 30 bucks ended up being really great quality ? 

There are always going to be those "real" fans that'll make fun of my knockoff that they can spot all the way from their premium season ticket seats (right @SAR I?) but frankly I could care less who can tell it's fake. I'm not in high school anymore. I proudly show it off to my friends and gloat about the $30 price tag lol. The quality is 100x better than the $99 screen printed Nike replica jerseys. 

I'm not sure how close China will be able to match the new Jerseys when they come out but if I like the new style, that's probably the route I'll go first it I'm looking to pick one up. 

Sorry, this really has nothing to do with what you're talking about and I'm sure you dont care about my China knockoff... But what the hell? its 121 page thread on uniforms, right? ??‍♂️

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On March 8, 2019 at 9:32 PM, MichaelScott said:

I know you joke but the "authetic" Darnold jersey I ordered from China last season for 30 bucks ended up being really great quality ? 

There are always going to be those "real" fans that'll make fun of my knockoff that they can spot all the way from their premium season ticket seats (right @SAR I?) but frankly I could care less who can tell it's fake. I'm not in high school anymore. I proudly show it off to my friends and gloat about the $30 price tag lol. The quality is 100x better than the $99 screen printed Nike replica jerseys. 

I'm not sure how close China will be able to match the new Jerseys when they come out but if I like the new style, that's probably the route I'll go first it I'm looking to pick one up. 

Sorry, this really has nothing to do with what you're talking about and I'm sure you dont care about my China knockoff... But what the hell? its 121 page thread on uniforms, right? ??‍♂️

Damn right I don't!

Cry me A river! <_<

NO ONE CARES about your cheap-A$$ whining on about your personal insecurities. Just because you chose to buy a tariff-laden knockoff NFL Jersey and some douche-nozzle with Dumbo ears from his peanut gallery perch scoffs & sneers that you wisely chose not to waste your money on the Johnson Family Sports Apparel Donation fund?!?!!? PhUK THAT Pretentious @$$HOLE and his ilk, and Grow a Newt Sack so you learn to ignore such morons ! :)

So . . . . 3 more weeks for the New Junior Mint Jets jerseys & logo? 

Bump?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Are fans allowed to attend the unveiling? I’m down to go.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

If there's a God in heaven, there will be a lottery and @joewilly12 wins it. They give him a front row seat and the host asks him what he thinks of the new uniforms... 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Someone I know was at a Jets function and the discussion went to the new uniforms and a player told him to think Seattle Seahawks when imagining the new uniforms.  And he wasn't thrilled about it.

Seahawks?  I hate their uni's.  

Now I am very pessimistic.  There was nothing wrong with the 2018 unis.  Idiots.

• Upvote 1

Someone I know was at a Jets function and the discussion went to the new uniforms and a player told him to think Seattle Seahawks when imagining the new uniforms.  And he wasn't thrilled about it.
Now I am very pessimistic.  There was nothing wrong with the 2018 unis.  Idiots.

I would think this means there is some kiwi lime green colors added to our uni’s. This would go with the Jamal’s promo and Anderson’s car.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Dcat said:

17 minutes ago, prime21 said:

I would think this means there is some kiwi lime green colors added to our uni’s. This would go with the Jamal’s promo and Anderson’s car.

So a BRIGHT shade of Green that POPS in contrast to the Black of the alternate and would also Pop if Grey were to be included in the redesign

usatsi_10400497.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

The Green & Grey contrast here and could give some idea

Wolf-Grey-Seahawks-Uniforms-3.jpg

And probably the conspiracy-theory "slanted underline" on/under/above/in/ the word mark will be used as trim around the collar or down the leg:

2012-seahawks-jersey-shoulder.jpg

YEah . . . . they're going to Butcher it. :(

38 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I'm thinking they mean a pastel green, in which case green would become our secondary color? Can't see that green as a jersey or pant. God forbid the color rush thing. A light to medium grey looks really good with pastel green trim. just not sure about that on a football team...

This has major suck potential though.

26 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Could be, which makes me guess grey becomes the new dominant color. I posted last week about a grey and pastel green combo. I'm thinking I hit it with that. Kiwi is ok, but another green that only works as a trim color.

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

yes they are.   

This team is amazing. The one thing most of us agreed on was liking our uniforms. So what do they do? Change them.

Now who knows, they might come out great, but why would you change the one thing about you everyone likes?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

This team is amazing. The one thing most of us agreed on was liking our uniforms. So what do they do? Change them.

Now who knows, they might come out great, but why would you change the one thing about you everyone likes?

Seems risky and may be the straw that breaks the camel’s back at this point. If it’s not good(very possible considering it’d be hard to be better than our already awesome uniforms), things may get ugly.

It’s already a volatile situation with fans given the fall of this franchise from bad to worse over the last 4 years. 

Each Jets Fan should just individually ReDesign THEIR OWN version and preference of the New Jets Jerseys & Logo and wear it & declare it so! This would provide a panacea and an interesting array of Jets apparel at Metlife on Gameday. 

Take some cues from Captain Jet, he's already create a "type" of Jets uniform, LOL.:

AI2sGky.gif

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Seems risky and may be the straw that breaks the camel’s back at this point. If it’s not good(very possible considering it’d be hard to be better than our already awesome uniforms), things may get ugly.

It’s already a volatile situation with fans given the fall of this franchise from bad to worse over the last 4 years. 

Well what's done is done. If they're good looking, great. If they're not, at least we get to listen to joe willy complain about them, that will be fun, lol.

Its not like we can't laugh our a**es off at one more thing gone horribly wrong with this team.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Incorrect, the weird off color strip on the shoulder was wrong , it's like they bought the wrong color strip.

I would consider a success if they just matched the damn colors.

Seriously the Jets mess that up. I'm looking forward to the new black and brighter green uniform.

Personally I would love a colts type uniform. Basic, toward more of what Mark g used to wear. Just a solid color and have black or grey helmets.

3 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

Will MetLife be getting a makeover as well?  New turf? A roof? New LED lights?

the color of the LED green lights in the stadium are probably more in line with the new jersey color than they were with the old to be honest.  The green lighting they used in the stadium looked way more like the color rush jersey green than the dark hunter green that was supposed to be the jersey color even though it was a mess.

8 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

If they look anything like the Seahawks jerseys, then the Jets have made yet another awful mistake.  The player who spoke to my friend did not like the new unis. End of story.  The new uni's will most likely be atrocious.  And for those of us who really like the currrent jerseys, we get a big F--K Y-U from our NY Jets.  

Glad I bought a Darnold Jersey with the 2018 uni.  I'll probably get a 2018 white one as well because I'm not buying anything that looks like the Seahawks garbage.

• Post of the Week 1

13 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I got a guy that knows a guy that likes the unis 

haha.  My friend was AT the Jets function and the resemblance of the new uni's to the Seahawks current uni's was stated by a current Jets player who also indicated that he didn't particularly care for the new look.  If you don't believe me, then fine.  But it is true and it's not a good sign.

• Thumb Down 1

9 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Because the New York Jets are more of an Instagram page than a football team these days.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Dcat said:

haha.  My friend was AT the Jets function and the resemblance of the new uni's to the Seahawks current uni's was stated by a current Jets player who also indicated that he didn't particularly care for the new look.  If you don't believe me, then fine.  But it is true and it's not a good sign.

All the reports say that they stayed "classic" and the old timers will be happy.

• Upvote 1