Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

On 3/11/2019 at 7:18 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

Mods - can we still post guesses at what the Jets’ new uniforms will look like, even after 4/4 when they’ve already been revealed?  I feel like this thread needs to continue indefinitely.  And I’m confident I’m not the only one who thinks this way. 

200,000 posts in this thread!!!

• Sympathy 1

On 3/11/2019 at 9:13 PM, Matthew007b said:

Thought this was interesting.. this is the final roster for the flight crew but the Jets color choices and logo might give a few clues to what's coming...

I think these are practice uniforms but past crew uniform green and white.. new crew uniforms.. well.. you can see the colors.

Last year..

crewold.png

This year.. 

crew.png

They’re seriously going to put ******* neon green on the ******* uniforms, aren’t they

On 3/11/2019 at 10:13 PM, Matthew007b said:

Thought this was interesting.. this is the final roster for the flight crew but the Jets color choices and logo might give a few clues to what's coming...

I think these are practice uniforms but past crew uniform green and white.. new crew uniforms.. well.. you can see the colors.

Last year..

crewold.png

This year.. 

crew.png

I like the color combination and it will be interesting if they add the city graphic on the helmet like they have on their top.

7 hours ago, heymangold said:

I don’t care cause it’s not my design, but why don’t you like them?

Because the uniform is hideous.

The helmet, other than adding a stripe, was what we wore for years. 

The number fonts are different just to be different

They're no better this time than when they were posted a couple of months back.

April 4th can't come soon enough.  ?

I posted a topic about this earlier today that got no traction due to all the FA moves but the Jets are doing a guess the schedule contest. Note the color scheme they are using for home vs away games:

Schedule-Guess.png%26key=0edcf9cad8e53be4d6016bc9394b7ef3d0d7cdc0b9ba3e8b80f2145df4106a89&key=564beb4ed1389440ad4b7ade1e536b3f58e17d7e8c90d9f5ed20a1c1529e3f66

I think that kiwi lime color will be used like an outline to compliment our base colors.

19 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

that isn't the point....haven't we suffered enough? do we have to have a crappy uniform to add to our inept FO and ownership?

Obviously, they won't be able to please all fans.  They're probably just hoping to please the majority of fans.  Dropping the team over the uniform is a bit extreme.  Besides, I'm pretty sure that shade of green will not be the primary color.  

• Sympathy 1

31 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I'll give the Jets this, they've been dropping that "Lime Green" color so often in so many places, it'll be a great troll if it's not in some way a part of the new scheme.

Personally, I loathe that neon lime green, but to each their own. 

cut.jpg

100117-fsf-nfl-jacksonville-jaguars-jets

The lime green has been on the stadium wrap in varying degrees for the last 3 years.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, redlichtie said:

Looks a lot like Robby Anderson’s new car

Dude, If that's really our new color I'm going to be upset.  It's been hard enough staying with this albatross of a team. now we have to watch lime green drop passes and miss tackles all over the field?  Like the Orlando Thunder!!  UGH!

image.png.e1dcf2f2f2c8c17a3d24d1d263e53e64.png

41 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

If thats all it takes, you weren’t much of a fan to begin with.

Leave him alone. He's right!  If they betray us and go with Lime Green I will finally have had enough. You know what I'll do? HUH? 

I'll finally right that letter to the Jets telling them I'm mad.  That's what I'll do buddy!   Don't push me!