Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

I will give the Jets credit on keeping this thing locked down tight.  Players and people in the know have been tight lipped.  The other morning Gio asked Boomer if he liked or disliked them (apparently he has seen them) and he said he wouldn't say anything at all about the uniforms.  

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Which has nothing to do with anything.

If they NFL allowed them to change helmet designed during the season teams would pay the cost of having more than one helmet.  This is nonsense.

I think you miss the point of my post.

The NFL has a one-helmet rule as we know.  I am pointing out that not only won't the NFL allow a second helmet to be used but they also won't allow a large decal either as it obstructs the team's equipment staff from diagnosing a broken/unsafe piece of headgear.  Meaning that if the Jets have pink helmets and want to flip back to white helmets for a throwback game it can't happen using a large decal.  The base color of the helmet will always be the base color of the helmet; it's only the small logos/brand decals that can change like the Jets Color Rush ovals or the Rams curly horns.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, UpperDecker317 said:

LEAK INFO>>>

Jets water bottle on rewards website hinting towards new color scheme??? i think so!

jets bottle.PNG

Please refrain from showing Season Ticket Holder premium content in a public forum; the Couches get upset easily.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 7

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I think you miss the point of my post.

The NFL has a one-helmet rule as we know.  I am pointing out that not only won't the NFL allow a second helmet to be used but they also won't allow a large decal either as it obstructs the team's equipment staff from diagnosing a broken/unsafe piece of headgear.  Meaning that if the Jets have pink helmets and want to flip back to white helmets for a throwback game it can't happen using a large decal.  The base color of the helmet will always be the base color of the helmet; it's only the small logos/brand decals that can change like the Jets Color Rush ovals or the Rams curly horns.

SAR I

I agree, they dont allow multiple helmets,  they havent allowed it for years.  Has nothing to do with color schemes, uniforms or cost issues, it doesnt tell us a thing about the coming uniform. 

On 2/23/2019 at 4:56 PM, Mogglez said:

Back on topic:

I found another concept that was based around the Salfino info.  Much more realistic concept and, once again, I touched it up based on what we've heard. 

I like how this one looks.  Mix of Green, White, and Gray:

IMG_20190221_170430-01-01.thumb.jpeg.c1bf1891fc487f7d0545cc04448d1aa0.jpeg

Personally, I think this is my favorite of all the “fake leaks” that we have seen in this thread.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, The Crusher said:

That color is hideous unless your buried in an avalanche and that’s  the color of your ski parka. Holy hell 

Idk it kinda matches up with this Green which is my favorite uniform scheme:

thumb.aspx(2).jpg.d1a33958715084333687585b8c252b2b.jpg

I think the gloss and transparency of the bottle makes it look "worse" than it actually is.

Jets and Colts. 

Only two tone color schemes remaining. 

I'll miss our two tone green and white moving forward. Was just a classic look. 

Not looking forward to Jersey's with more colors than a peacock. Because that's where (I feel) we're headed. 

Colts Blue & White will become the NFL's last remaining two-tone color scheme. 

56 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Jets and Colts. 

Not looking forward to Jersey's with more colors than a peacock. Because that's where (I feel) we're headed. 

I love the colts uniform. I wish we would have just fixed our weird shoulders for theirs and of course go to the new green

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Jets and Colts. 

And the leagues most boring, dated look

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

I will give the Jets credit on keeping this thing locked down tight.  Players and people in the know have been tight lipped.  The other morning Gio asked Boomer if he liked or disliked them (apparently he has seen them) and he said he wouldn't say anything at all about the uniforms.  

Maybe they're so underwhelming that no one cares to spill the beans.

8 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Jets and Colts. 

Nope.  Colts use gray in their face mask.

• Thumb Down 1

6 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Classic, Classy and pure.   Who wants what the Jags have?  Just terrible. 

I like the Jags uniforms, to me their clean and pretty simple.  I keep  hearing how terrible they are and I'm not sure why?  As simple as they are without any crazy colors etc.  I'd be thrilled with those unis

jagsunis.jpg?w=432&h=284