• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Almost got picked for 6.

40 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Now Rosen just threw a dropped pick 6.

38 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Rosen looks much more like a rookie than Baker or Darnold. Hit a receiver in the back of the head with a ball then took a delay of game.

And a booming voice was heard, and it was Sam, and it said "lol".

46 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

me and you argued about Rosen all night once.? I don’t think he’s JP Losman after a few plays...

Ironcially, I thought the Bills drafted Losman all over again with Allen. Time will tell.

I think Allen is raw like Bradshaw when he started out and like Bradshaw I think Allen is smart and talented enough to figure it out. 

Rosen's hype on JN was sickening and you were nonstop. He couldn't win a road game, couldn't stay healthy, and threw more picks than Darnold though Rosen blowers crucify Sam who won more games. 

Surprised J.P. Rosman hasn't been carted off yet tonight.

Frankly, I'd like to see the 2018 QBs all succeed. It makes football more fun. Bad QB play is unwatchable and kills the sport. 

I remember when our division had Namath, Unitas, Griese, Ferguson, Plunkett. 

22 minutes ago, jetrider said:

I think Allen is raw like Bradshaw when he started out and like Bradshaw I think Allen is smart and talented enough to figure it out. 

Rosen's hype on JN was sickening and you were nonstop. He couldn't win a road game, couldn't stay healthy, and threw more picks than Darnold though Rosen blowers crucify Sam who won more games. 

Surprised J.P. Rosman hasn't been carted off yet tonight.

Frankly, I'd like to see the 2018 QBs all succeed. It makes football more fun. Bad QB play is unwatchable and kills the sport. 

I remember when our division had Namath, Unitas, Griese, Ferguson, Plunkett. 

Yeah, but you didn’t think the smartest guy in the draft could put it together? your mindset on overdramatizing things you don’t like still hasn’t changed much I see lmao. I think he was forced into a lot of interceptions because his OL was trash, as Sam’s was. I still remember that being my main argument that night and I stand by it.

Also I never crucified Sam, personally, but I did and still do think that Rosen will be fine QB. Rosen’s skill set warranted my response. 

But i’m past it, Darnold is our guy and i’m really happy about who we winded up with.

1 hour ago, MDL_JET said:

From the sound of twitter, seems like back up OL is gonna get Rosen killed. That sucks. 

And this is why we can’t fuk around rest of preseason with Sam. Need a 4th q.b. quick. 

I agree, but at least Sam is mobile and able to escape the rush better than Josh.

i like Josh, and hope he does well.  He was my second favorite QB, Mayfield dead last.

18 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

I still can't believe the Browns and the Giants was stupid enough to pass on Darnold. 

I think he's going to be very special.

Written in the Stars.

IMG_1654.JPG

I know several Trojans that are Jets fans.  They all were praying the Jets would draft Sam.

a little tidbit -  for the last decade, NY is one of the top states that make up the 40% of the student population from out of state on the USC campus.

2 hours ago, Obrien2Toon said:

All 4 are going to be really good

Giants will regret it for next 12 years

Rosen will be the best though 

In 2 years they will. I wonder if after 1 more sh*tseason from Eli, would they really pass on darnold ? I don’t think so.. Eli is such a diva, we all saw the drama he caused by refusing to play if he was going to be removed in 2nd half in a sh*tt season. I’m glad we have Josh McCown and not Eli. He wouldn’t help the kid at all. 

Just now, HelenOfTroy said:

I agree, but at least Sam is mobile and able to escape the rush better than Josh.

i like Josh, and hope he does well.  He was my second favorite QB, Mayfield dead last.

But the Bruins and Trojans HATE each other. And the whole state of California were swept off their feet by Rosen at age 17 as his dad touted around the title “Father of the great Cali prophet, Josh Rosen.” 

Then on the other side of Cali, the quiet hard working Sam Darnold had to fight his way to glory and earn the starting role on his teams without benefiting from previous notoriety. The humble kid would battle his way into the minds of all NCAA watchers with natural talents and grace.

oh..and @Spoot-Face you can use this for Psalms

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

But the Bruins and Trojans HATE each other. And the whole state of California were swept off their feet by Rosen at age 17 as his dad touted around the title “Father of the great Cali prophet, Josh Rosen.” 

Then on the other side of Cali, the quiet hard working Sam Darnold had to fight his way to glory and earn the starting role on his teams without benefiting from previous notoriety. The humble kid would battle his way into the minds of all NCAA watchers with natural talents and grace.

Because true ascendancy is not given, but earned through hard work and humble beginnings. Sam knows this!

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

“And on the seventh day....Sam played football”

Excelsior!

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

And there shall be a flood, and Sam Darnold shall build a boat...

...And Josh Rosen will not be allowed on!

For no challenger to Sam's throne can exist during the Reign of the Redheaded One!

And Sam Darnold shall make daily checks in the penguin pen...

... to make sure that Baker Mayfield hides not amongst them.

He won't allow penguins after he reads this garbage:

On April 26, 2018 at 5:26 PM, jetspenguin said:

rosen, rosen, rosen, rosen.....PLEASE not the bum from USC.......AGAIN

On April 26, 2018 at 5:24 PM, jetspenguin said:

we are gonna wind up with the bum from USC

On April 26, 2018 at 1:36 PM, jetspenguin said:

This is a negotiating tactic by the browns...at the last minute they are suddenly 2nd guessing making him the #1 pick? riiiight....they are trying to bring down his demands so they can sign him before the draft. Mayfield isnt going #1, the Jets have NO chance at Darnold (thank god) all the rest is just pre-draft spaghetti on the wall and everyone is trying to get lucky. The Jets will have Mayfield unless someone trades up with the Giants and even if they do its more likely they do it to grab Rosen. 

13 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

We do, with a fiery passion.  One private, one public, and just 12 miles apart.  I’m a mom though, and tend to view these players as just kids first, plus I like smart athletes that think beyond sports, regardless of the colors they wear.  

the irony is, although UCLA is in Westwood, it is public, while USC, private, and the wealthier school is in South Central L.A., and Josh was at the public school, Sam at the private school.  

fUCLA!  U-C-L-A Sucks!

7 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

He's just a loser from the loser school UCLA!

8 hours ago, Obrien2Toon said:

All 4 are going to be really good

Giants will regret it for next 12 years

Rosen will be the best though 

I think Rosen is one or two more concussions from retirement.   It will be interesting to look back in 5 yrs and see who turned out best and who busted

21 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Sort of off-topic, but I caught part of the replay of the Cardinals game last night. Who was the color commentary guy for that game? He was really obnoxious.

Doesn't matter ... They all p*ss me off!!!

9 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Some of us loved Josh Rosen and those of us who did know he just got on the field just now.....

How'd he look?

Rosen was a little nervous to me, went 3 and out but I really believe that he will be special.

However now I am a Sam I Am junkie but still wish Rosen the best.. :) 

go post this on an Arizona Cardinals site, please.:puke:

Didn't like Rosen for a number of reasons. His lack of mobility probably topping the list, compounded by the concussion concerns. Sam was doing everything you'd expect from Rosen on Friday night, getting the ball out quickly and accurately, but also making throws on the run that Rosen will never make. Jets got the right guy. 

2 minutes ago, slats said:

Didn't like Rosen for a number of reasons. His lack of mobility probably topping the list, compounded by the concussion concerns. Sam was doing everything you'd expect from Rosen on Friday night, getting the ball out quickly and accurately, but also making throws on the run that Rosen will never make. Jets got the right guy. 

Rosen reminds me of bridgewater, functional but nothing special.  Frail and mechanical.

Archived