***OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY ASCENSION OF DARNOLD THREAD GET UP***

T0mShane

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s s shame. They landed Sam, he can clearly play, but this regime has spent 4 years assembling s team that gets worse as it gets more expensive.

That’s all Mac’s fault. ****n cappuccino’s.

My opinion;

WSH got in their heads and won

+

We don't have any alpha playmakers... i know some will disagree, but i'd like to see an established 1,2 at WR and that stud at RB... The offense is just a turnstile of "maybes"

+

too high on themselves after week 1. Sloppy as fck out there

It was 4th down, an incomplete, sack, and INT all mean the same thing. This is how he is going to learn; Even the great Brady throws an INT too.

IMO has has looked better than any jet QB in a long time and he is a 21 year old rookie behind a bad/makeshift line. 

We may suck this year, but Sam is going to be fun to watch.

Tessitore: But the Jets have a young core and $90 million dollars to spend. They could make a splash as soon as next season.

Jason Witten: Uh...<sinks deeply into his thoughts, reverts to a dream he has of escaping this derp-filled trash world of broadcasting, wonders if he can catch on with Manziel in Canada for a few seasons where they have socialized medicine so the CTE wouldn’t really be a big deal>...Yeah, sure Joe.

Archived