Brian Baldinger's breakdown of Sam Darnold and Jamal Adams.

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Thank you. 

I've began following Baldy on twitter because of his entertaining breakdowns. 

That was the most dominant I've seen a Jets team play a game in atleast a decade. You can point to any random Jets player last night and you'd have a good chance that he had an above average-to-excellent game. 

That was a thorough ass shellacking. That was the first time during the Bowles era that I felt like the coaches and coordinators really contributed as well. This was a complete football game on every level on and off the field. 

The last time that I can think of such a game was the Jets/Colts Playoff game. Penny vs Peyton. 

It's been a very long time!

Good point on the coaching.  They were stellar.

Lots of teams have given up on first-time Head Coaches too early.  Belichick in Cleveland, the Jets with Pete Carroll, etc.  I'd love to see our patience rewarded by Macc sticking with Bowles.  Sometimes it just takes a few years.....and, as we all know, you need some good players especially at QB.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Thank you. 

I've began following Baldy on twitter because of his entertaining breakdowns. 

That was the most dominant I've seen a Jets team play a game in atleast a decade. You can point to any random Jets player last night and you'd have a good chance that he had an above average-to-excellent game. 

That was a thorough ass shellacking. That was the first time during the Bowles era that I felt like the coaches and coordinators really contributed as well. This was a complete football game on every level on and off the field. 

The last time that I can think of such a game was the Jets/Colts Playoff game. Penny vs Peyton. 

It's been a very long time!

I don't know why but I enjoy it even more against the Belicheat "coaching tree."

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, KRL said:

Every Adams basher needs to watch that breakdown but they won't.  They rather not educate themselves and keep repeating "safeties shouldn't be drafted high"

Which is ridiculous anyway because it's not JA's fault that he was drafted that high. It's mis-channeled Mac hate that gets incorrectly dumped on Adams.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Quick story - I went to Philly several years ago for the Jets-Eagles game (a complete disaster with Sanchez at QB).  Attended with a buddy who is from Philly and a big Eagles fan.  After the game he takes me to a famous nearby strip club called Cheerleaders to console me after the loss. lol  We sit at the bar, order some drinks, watch some girls dancing in Eagles cheer uniforms and in comes Brian Baldinger.  Sits right across from us.  He sees me in my Jets jersey and my buddy in his Eagles jersey, and just nods his head and raises his glass.  It was then I realized the dude is missing a finger or something.  Weird day....but I digress.  Nice breakdown on our players, Baldy! 

He has a screwed up pinky from his playing days.

Thing flops all over the place when he’s gesturing with his hands lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Quick story - I went to Philly several years ago for the Jets-Eagles game (a complete disaster with Sanchez at QB).  Attended with a buddy who is from Philly and a big Eagles fan.  After the game he takes me to a famous nearby strip club called Cheerleaders to console me after the loss. lol  We sit at the bar, order some drinks, watch some girls dancing in Eagles cheer uniforms and in comes Brian Baldinger.  Sits right across from us.  He sees me in my Jets jersey and my buddy in his Eagles jersey, and just nods his head and raises his glass.  It was then I realized the dude is missing a finger or something.  Weird day....but I digress.  Nice breakdown on our players, Baldy! 

This post is quite the rollercoaster of emotions haha...definitely remember that Sanchez suckfest. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tfine said:

Still would rather have Dehaun Watson.....

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

I watched Watson play in NE.  There is no way, under any circumstances, that I would prefer Watson to Sam.  For all his talent (and he has a TON of talent!)  Watson is extraordinarily reckless with his body.  If he continues to play like he did yesterday, Watson is going to be injured and miss time every damned season.  Just watch and remember this post.  Watson's style of play will get himself injured over and over.

43 minutes ago, JiF said:

The play where Jamal is checking the Rb in the flats but breaks off to the WR and dislodges the ball for a would be TD was an absolute thing of beauty.  Legit, probably the best play he's made as a Jet.

That was a beauty. Also, to start the game on the first defensive snap by tackling LeGarrette Blount for a six yard loss; what an incredible tone-setting play. Adams was a menace last night, and I've been in the critics club. Fair play, Jamal.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

That was a beauty. Also, to start the game on the first defensive snap by tackling LeGarrette Blount for a six yard loss; what an incredible tone-setting play. Adams was a menace last night, and I've been in the critics club. Fair play, Jamal.

I've been hard on Lee and Adams and they absolutely balled out and I hope thats the norm and not an anomaly.  I'll gladly eat that plate of crow. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1