Brandon Marshall released

JoJoTownsell1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Bingo.  Sam was trying to throw to Andre Roberts, Deontay Burnett, Jordan Leggett, and Rishard Matthews on Sunday. 

Our WR situation is beyond abysmal.  Marshall has a couple decent games before Doug Baldwin came back

24 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

It's laughable because the guy was obviously washed up two years ago. Why should we be wasting our rookie QB's time throwing to an Inside The NFL TV host. 

We are have a guy off the street Rishard Matthews who has never been good ever as our #1 WR

The only way I do anything is if it doesn't cost us draft picks. Otherwise I say take a flier on anyone who could help Sam. Lets be real about this, unless our starters return real soon we should exhaust all avenues, this WR corps is absolutely embarrassing....

Just now, #27TheDominator said:

Is he going to be the gunner and return punts too?  Letting him walk has been one of Maccagnan's best personnel decisions, don't muck it up.

I didn't say it was a bad decision by Macc to let him walk. I know it was good one. All i'm saying is that I would trust him at receiver over Peake and Roberts. I understand that he can't be on this team because he's a washed up receiver who can't play specials.

He's a body and they wouldn't have to give up a draft pick for him.  Gotta sign him IMO.

Obviously we all know going in that he's a shell of his former self, but I think he's still better than Charone Peake, etc.  The one issue is he doesn't play special teams so they'd have to juggle things around there.  But having a competitive offense is more important now (as well as veteran WRs who can bring Darnold along).

1 minute ago, redman81 said:

Are we bringing in David Clowney as our deep threat replacement for Anderson too? Lol

Insane isn't it the current situation of our WR corps. 

What a way to welcome and develop a franchise QB. 

50 YEARS AND COUNTING.............................

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not the ones we played with Sunday. Barely anyone heard of them and if they did they wish they didn’t. 

Q was coming off a neck injury and Robby had decent year because he was the only nfl caliber wr on the roster 

Terrelle Pryor was and is overrated garbage.  Chad Hansen is a homeless man’s Chris Hogan

Archived