Sign in to follow this  
prime21

Revis throws shade at Bowles?

Rate this topic

Just now, joewilly12 said:

I listened to the interview live today Revis said nothing wrong. 

Cant hate the guy for speaking the TRUTH. 

yeah, but as incompetent as Bowles is...it kinda feels like he's jumping out of the shadows to pile on

36 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Why is that?  Because he wanted to earn the most money he could in the NFL?  Or because he knew this team was never going to win a Super Bowl and went out and got what all players yearn for?  I'm confused?

Because his disgraceful dogging performance in the Bills game in 2015 was a big part of why we lost and because his disgraceful performance throughout the 2016 season was basically theft. 

Bowles is a bad coach but in his second Jets tenure Revis was an even worse player.

2 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Because his disgraceful dogging performance in the Bills game in 2015 was a big part of why we lost and because his disgraceful performance throughout the 2016 season was basically theft. 

Bowles is a bad coach but in his second Jets tenure Revis was an even worse player.

Was Revis dogging or had he simply gotten old and lost a step

39 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Adams, a current player in only his 2nd yr  speaks the truth and throw shade on jets and Bowles and all is forgiven, an ex player speaking the truth is a bastard ? Lol 

The “Marshall-Richardson Feud” is Bowles/Macc Apologist 101

I know we went 10-6 in 2015 but did that team ever actually look that good even in any of their wins?  The entire season was prime Decker and Marshall grabbing 50/50 ducks from Fitzgarbage

Bowles was horrible in that game.  Ridley over Ivory.

Revis got humiliated by Sammy Watkins in that game though.   Bowles was awful for not giving him help, but Revis sucked that day... and maybe he could have swallowed his pride and asked.  Take some responsibility yourself, mercenary....

5 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

We lost because we were out coached we lost because we had Ryan Choker Fitzpatrick as QB we lost because Chris ivory was on the sidelines even after reeling off a 58 yard run.

COME ON MAN

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We lost because we were out coached we lost because we had Ryan Choker Fitzpatrick as QB we lost because Chris ivory was on the sidelines even after reeling off a 58 yard run.

COME ON MAN

I mean go back and watch the game. Sammy Watkins stole his lunch money. He SUCKED in that game and blaming other people when you were a huge part of the problem is ridiculous.

12 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I mean go back and watch the game. Sammy Watkins stole his lunch money. He SUCKED in that game and blaming other people when you were a huge part of the problem is ridiculous.

So the defensive coordinator or the HC never made adjustments to get Revis help.

Yes I saw the same game. 

31 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I understand the hate for this guy ... But one thing is certain ... Regardless of his motivation .... This dude brought his A game every single snap for years here.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Not the last few, oh and there were the holdouts where he crippled us financially. Great 3-4 year run BUT f**k him , he is a mercenary.  

I'd prefer a team of pro bowl mercenaries that give a f**k to the lack of effort we have seen in these parts recently.

23 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:
Not the last few, oh and there were the holdouts where he crippled us financially. Great 3-4 year run BUT f**k him , he is a mercenary.  

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Why is that?  Because he wanted to earn the most money he could in the NFL?  Or because he knew this team was never going to win a Super Bowl and went out and got what all players yearn for?  I'm confused?

You left the part out were he came in fat out of shape and got injured and became a useless high paid turd. But carry on and swallow him whole if you like,.