OFFICIAL JETS VS PATS GAMETHREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Bowles has no balls. You're 3-7 and playing one of the best teams in the league. Why not go for it on 4th and 3 on their 42? He just makes awful decision after decision. He acts like it matters whether the Patriots get the ball at the 11 or the 42. The only difference is it'll take them longer to drive the field. His crappy defense isn't pinning them back. He needs to go ASAP!

Other coaches even HATE THE JETS. They don't do everything they can to win even though they have no chance at the playoffs! How about throwing Long on the 3rd & 3? Why not think in terms of 2 downs when your on the Pats side of the field ?

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

It’s a disgrace that the front row seats were sold to pats fans. I can’t blame Jet fans though. It’s been ugly.

B069279E-ED2E-4BB6-B112-3F68C0E18758.jpeg

I used to get upset by this but I can't blame people for doing this. The jets don't deserve any type of loyalty from the fans. We have suffered enough over the years. 

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The 1st one was the hitting of the center on the extra point, knowing that it will not cost them at all.  And knowing the jets would never go for 2

Stacking on the center was a message to us.

That roughing the passer on the TD drive was intentional. Hit him hard and low waaay after the pass.

again, trying to send a message. They know he’s old and fragile. 

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Stacking on the center was a message to us.

That roughing the passer on the TD drive was intentional. Hit him hard and low waaay after the pass.

again, trying to send a message. They know he’s old and fragile. 

This whole post in pure fiction. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Reason why you don’t fire coach mid season? Johnson’s are Dicks!!

jsut about every starter in the league would have the same line...   the y keep cutiig to it... cinci D absolutley mailing it in...

no pressure and room to step into every throw...     tons of YAC everwhere, throw a 2 yd pass to the 4 yd line? the guy jumps and gets crowd surfed in for a TD. ..marvin lewis is a great HC mentor i heard.,

Archived