OFFICIAL JETS VS PATS GAMETHREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am leaving at 7am. On the menu today is Thanksgiving left overs for lunch. Pork roll for breakfast. Shrimp cocktail as an appetizer. Brought some chicken soup for the post game meal.

That is the highlight, I think there will be a ton of Patriots fans there. Hopefully Brady's decline continues.

Let's go Jets.

Alright guys, I know it is frustrating. We can bash the Jets that is certainly fair because they deserve it.

Just wanted to post a reminder since I will be at the game and won't be checking the thread much. The game thread is for discussing the game. If you want the Jets to lose, please do that somewhere else. No trolling \ rooting against the team etc in this thread.

Thanks everyone.

Are we really doing this? Are we really going to go through with this game? I say let the players stay home with their families, let them enjoy the start of the holiday season, do some Christmas shopping and catch an NFL game or two. No need for them to go out there and play. 

2 hours ago, PS17 said:

P-A-T-S PATS PATS PATS

Never want them to Win ever!

Not sure if I hate them more than the Fins, but it's very close. 

We've all had to endure Pat's domination since 2001. The good news dispite claims of never retiring and playing to he's 50. Old Father Time gets us all. The Brady Bilicheat dynasty days are numbered. We have to be ready to take over with our young QB and rebuilt Offence.

We may lose this battle but let's Win the War Go Jets!!!

So humble brag, I got a brand new giant TV and have a big group of friends including Patriot fans over tomorrow....errr...Later today, anyway because of this and that I am going to BBQ, it's pretty much a lock that we win. I mean coach bowles wouldn't just forget to develope a game plan playing to our talents strengths and capabilities while looking to exploit miss matches and other opportunities this late into what most would call an embarrassment of a season right? He wouldn't want to let me down. Jeopodise his job, ruin the jetnation hope. So yeah we got this. Early score prediction 34 16. Book it.

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

So humble brag, I got a brand new giant TV and have a big group of friends including Patriot fans over tomorrow....errr...Later today, anyway because of this and that I am going to BBQ, it's pretty much a lock that we win. I mean coach bowles wouldn't just forget to develope a game plan playing to our talents strengths and capabilities while looking to exploit miss matches and other opportunities this late into what most would call an embarrassment of a season right? He wouldn't want to let me down. Jeopodise his job, ruin the jetnation hope. So yeah we got this. Early score prediction 34 16. Book it.

Do you listen to Bill Simmons' podcasts?

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Alright guys, I know it is frustrating. We can bash the Jets that is certainly fair because they deserve it.

Just wanted to post a reminder since I will be at the game and won't be checking the thread much. The game thread is for discussing the game. If you want the Jets to lose, please do that somewhere else. No trolling \ rooting against the team etc in this thread.

Thanks everyone.

GO Jets are a horrible franchise and CONGRATULATIONS **** you to the REAL JETS FANS short-sighted enablers who are LOYAL delusional enough to go out and burn money SUPPORT THE SQUAD crapfest today. Myself, I’m doing some HOLIDAY CHARITY WORK crying alone in my apartment while drinking Milwaukee’s Best and will MISS THE GAME not watching this trash. So GOOD LUCK eat a dick you clowns SUPERFANS! Jamal Adams is THE BEST we passed on Watson and Mahomes and ended up with Eric Smith Jr and the Carl Pavano of rookie quarterbacks!

5 hours ago, PS17 said:

P-A-T-S PATS PATS PATS

Friends, the game thread, especially now, is rife with impotent rage and displays of transferred frustrations. I ask that you channel some of this displaced anxiety into Buttfumbling the living hell out of PS17’s post. There is no space on this board for rooting for the Patriots.

24 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

lol

Setting up the blow out to be a good b*tch-fest when da boyz come in here talking about losing, wanting to lose and then are in disbelief when it actually happens like —

“WHY CANT DARNOLD PLAY IF TOM, AT AGE 41, CAN PLAY WITH A HURT KNEE AND THE FLU.”

”I CANT BELIEVE WE JUST WATCHED TOM BRADY WIPE HIS RUNNY NOSE ON THE BALL FOR GOOD LUCK AND PROCCEED TO THROW 6 TD’s.”

ahh, JetNation.

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks everyone.

Lol. Good luck with that sentiment

Oscar Madison.jpg

Won't get upset if they lose, as long as they play with some heart and don't quit on us.  Worried that Gronk is gonna tear us up.  Also worried about having too many 3 and outs and our d getting gassed.  Let's effing go and get a huge upset!!!! FU hoodie man. FU Giselle's bitch.  FU all cheaters. J-E-T-S

48 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Setting up the blow out to be a good b*tch-fest when da boyz come in here talking about losing, wanting to lose and then are in disbelief when it actually happens like —

“WHY CANT DARNOLD PLAY IF TOM, AT AGE 41, CAN PLAY WITH A HURT KNEE AND THE FLU.”

”I CANT BELIEVE WE JUST WATCHED TOM BRADY WIPE HIS RUNNY NOSE ON THE BALL FOR GOOD LUCK AND PROCCEED TO THROW 6 TD’s.”

ahh, JetNation.

The Pats are only up by five games in the division so it’s important for Brady to get out there.

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks everyone.

In car for 8 hours going home. I will be in and out of gamethread and might even do something maybe sometimes. 

You can only hope that last week McCown was rusty and this week he will perform and have a good game. But imo even at this time and after a few bad outings Sam gives us our best chance to win. I thought against Buff McCown would be better. I was surprised he looked like Father Time. Gronk is back and Brady will be able to slice apart the Jets secondary (almost every other team has) if he has the time. So that's the key a pass rush. Patriots win by 2 Tds plus, 31-10.

Archived