OFFICIAL JETS VS BILLS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good point.
Maybe Colin Kaep should stop attracting extra attention to himself. he'll have the Skins job asap

Yes the NFL WHERE YOU can beat the sh*t out of your woman and get a job a day later but don’t you dare protest police brutality against blacks and browns

Just now, DRJETS said:

Darnold good game so far against the number one passing defense in the NFL.  I'm sure at this point McClown would had been down by 30 points. 

He made one mistake but other than that he is doing his thing. One thing same has to clean up is the throwing off the scramble but that will get better with time and more protection 

OMG, how thankful are you guys to get these horrific coaches & weak oline and weak skill players away from this poor kid? 

Did you guys see the Oline just stop playing & then they were o sh*t we're still playing? This team is so unaware & poorly coached & dont play to the whistle. 

Its so sad.

6 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

You are correct.  That specific play, and some others he has made bad decisions are not directly on Bowles.

However, I think it's incredibly reasonable to say that he makes mistakes when trying to do too much.  That's probably in large part because our coaching staff cannot manufacture ANYTHING.  He's put in positions where he is shouldering the load to try and make huge plays on off schedule situations because the coaching staff is so inept.

Pretty much. Hence the rookie year being a wash. That said the good is really good but the bad is really bad. and QB's that have long-term success in the NFL usually seem to fall more in the middle of that. Darnold has looked way more like Sanchez or Geno than he has anyone that's had long, good careers. If I'm the Jets I would strongly be considering using a 2nd or 3rd on a QB this year to play it safe.

1 minute ago, DLJ said:

Yes the NFL WHERE YOU can beat the sh*t out of your woman and get a job a day later but don’t you dare protest police brutality against blacks and browns

Teams are worried he is going to alienate the fan base. They run a business 

Archived