OFFICIAL JETS VS BILLS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

Bill receivers have been dropping a lot of passes. Allen has to learn to ease up on those throws. It sounded like a mac track hit his chest. 

At least Tru was near enough to act like he had something to do with the drop. 

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

I don't even know what developing a QB means anymore. You can surround any guy with anyone you want but if the guy can't figure out not to throw it to the other team when Khalil Mack is running at you then there is only so much you can do.

Jets fans, including myself, have been way too reliant on blaming way too much on the coaches. Coaching certainly matters but these guys are professional athletes and grown men.

Yes I agree you can’t blame the coaches for everything but a lot has to to go on them

2 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Lol. Trade back in the first to obtain a second round pick to draft a QB?  That sounds just dumb enough for the Jets.  

Trade both 3rds, trade a 3rd and a 5th, who the hell knows. There are like 80 combinations that can land you into a 2nd. Jets should be considering all options because it's pretty clear Darnold is not a lock at this point.

1 minute ago, shuler82 said:

Can’t wait for the Jets to get into FG range here and then play for the FG instead of for the TD. That, of course, will be followed by the defense allowing Allen and the Bills to match down the field for the game winning TD

Pretty much 

Trade both 3rds, trade a 3rd and a 5th, who the hell knows. There are like 80 combinations that can land you into a 2nd. Jets should be considering all options because it's pretty clear Darnold is not a lock at this point.

What? Bro thank god you have nothing to Do with personnel decisions for the jets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

I don't even know what developing a QB means anymore. You can surround any guy with anyone you want but if the guy can't figure out not to throw it to the other team when Khalil Mack is running at you then there is only so much you can do.

Jets fans, including myself, have been way too reliant on blaming way too much on the coaches. Coaching certainly matters but these guys are professional athletes and grown men.

And again, I'll refer you to Josh McCown's stats last year, vs Josh McCown's stats this year with virtually the same team.

While I agree coaching can only do so much to teach a young QB, they've got to be able to put him in situations where he's not constantly forced into making a bad decision because he's desperate to make a play, of which they have failed time and time again this season.

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Why would you even discuss this.  This team did not draft QBs because they had geno smith and Hackenburg.  ZERO CHANCE they would do it nor should they.  A late round pick?  sure but using higher picks to get a 2nd qb when you have zero talent on offense is crazy,

Bill receivers have been dropping a lot of passes. Allen has to learn to ease up on those throws. It sounded like a mac track hit his chest. 

Or the wr can catch with his hands. I teach my son that all the time. The hall should never have to hit his chest when his hands are right there Lol.

That was the problem with Stephen hill if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived