Pats are winning the super bowl

funaz

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, funaz said:

I know everyone says they are done. They aren't, they are winning it all this year and worse, when Brady retires nothing changes.

As long as BB is coaching they are a 10-14 win teqm

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You can take your thumb out now.

No they have to play a road game vs a good team they will not win that road game.
Yes they will. Other teams get tight in the playoffs. All Pat's need to do is wait for teams to beat themselves

1 minute ago, JetPotato said:

There's no question in my mind that the league script is for KC to lose today.

I think they win today but get bounced at home in the Playoffs. Their defense sucks and Reid doesn’t know how to manage games in the playoffs.

I think the MoJo is gone. They haven’t looked good the last three games prior to the Jet game. The Jets would make my High School team look good. They are not peaking. They just beat up on a poorly coached sh*tty team that packed it in before the game even started.

• 2 weeks later...

They call him GOAT for a reason. Unfortunately, you have to sit back and watch history unfold as you will probably never see this happen again. Even with a team that "sucks" look at what they can do. The Patriot winning ways aren't over until Brady leaves. Bellick might leave and McDaniel will step in but with Brady at the helm they will be at the top of our division.

On 12/30/2018 at 1:47 PM, funaz said:

I know everyone says they are done. They aren't, they are winning it all this year and worse, when Brady retires nothing changes.

As long as BB is coaching they are a 10-14 win teqm

The Champ this year will be the Saints. I don't  think I ever saw a team with that much offensive firepower. Thomas is an animal, Kamara just does everything, and Ben Watson is still a force. Add in a good defense and you have the makings of a Champ. 

Archived