Adam Gase Presser - Monday

Maxman

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, good thread.

i want to hear what his plans are, schematically. What he plans to do with Darnold in the summer. I want to hear what he thinks he needs to improve on as a HC this time around. I’d like to hear what his overall vision is for the team this offseason. What him and Macc will be working together to make this team competitive. If he plans on keeping Boyer, Greene or any other left over assistants. 

So basically everything that you want to hear. Those are the major questions that us Jet fans need clarity on. 

Especially ones who weren’t too thrilled with the hire. His responses will go a long way in calming the fan base.

6 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Hoping to hear about Gregg Williams hiring; what’s going to be different in his approach with the media; how involved he will be in the Draft process. Thoughts on what he sees in Darnold and whether Boyer and Green will be returning.

Thoughts?

So his nickname is Goose?

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Especially ones who weren’t too thrilled with the hire. His responses will go a long way in calming the fan base.

This will be a good way of restoring some semblance of sanity to this board. Looking to see him poised and relaxed

Would also like to hear from  CJ and MAC on all the drama with the McCarthy/ Rhoule interview and why Gase was the choice.

3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

I would love to hear some humility, some self reflection of needing to grow as a person. That would be calming

I’m fine with that as his public face but I don’t want that fire on the sideline and in the locker room. IHim and Williams will light it up!

20 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

I would love to hear some humility, some self reflection of needing to grow as a person. That would be calming

This!

I wasn't sure what I wanted to hear but I think you nailed it on the head.  I don't want to hear excuses for his failures but an acceptance of them and a commitment to fix them.  

If he doesn't believe he made mistakes then he'll simply not get better.

Archived