*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

lol

everyone one trades up but the Jets 

good! This is a relief.

I'm holding out a small iota of hope that if they haven't pulled the trigger yet, they've settled on just seeing this through.

Yes Jets, i know you want McCoy really bad... just chill.. Jenkins or McGovern will be there in rnd 3... It's OK. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Copernicus said:

Trading Leo would make the Q Williams pick counterproductive . Choosing Q was, in part to elevate Leo. I don't see us trading Leo

Fair, but then we need to find a way to move some of the other DL we have. Lining Q up at a 3-4 NT would be the same out-of-position nonsense that we always pull. 

So convert to the 4-3.

Trade Henry Anderson, regardless of the new contract we gave him. Play the 2 Williams as DT, see if Jordan can play DE in a 4-3, use Mosley, Avery and maybe Darron as LB, and draft a 4-3 DE in round 3. 

Right now our personnel isn't ideal for either 4-3 or 3-4. It's just a mish mosh. You con't draft a DT at #6 and #3 so that you can play them for certain formations. They need to be the heart of the D.

• Post of the Week 1