Robby signs tender

Just now, Drums said:

Why is everyone in such a hurry to get rid of Robby? Who would replace him? He actually scores points. 

In a perfect world some of these posters would have Adams/Anderson/both Williams/Mosley/Bell all traded for late round picks so we can suck for 3 years while Darnold is on his rookie contract then complain when we have no money to support Darnold after he gets 40 million a year. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Pfft. It would be Anderson's dream to be a UFA right now instead of playing under a non-guaranteed RFA tender.

Just now, 14 in Green said:

Yeah, I'm sure he'd hate to end up on the Chiefs like Lee did. We showed him... ? 

that...that.. that was the joke guys.?

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Why is everyone in such a hurry to get rid of Robby? Who would replace him? He actually scores points. 

Exactly.

Can someone help me out and tell me all the receivers who take the top off a D better than Robby Anderson?

If not...why would any Jet fan want him gone?

Then you we’re hearing “for a 3rd Rounder”...Anderson and Chris Herndon were Maccagnan’s only hits in 4 years of playing pin the tail.

With Darnold and an Offensive minded HC Anderson will put up 1,000 yds 10 TDs this year.

Havent seen a Jet WR be able to do what Anderson can since Wesley Walker.

• Upvote 1

Because historically he is a liability off the field? 2 out of 3 offseasons trouble with the law is not a solid track record and some are scared to make a long term commitment to a guy who might get himself suspended? He is talented but so were guys like Blackman and Gordon?

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

42 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Because historically he is a liability off the field? 2 out of 3 offseasons trouble with the law is not a solid track record and some are scared to make a long term commitment to a guy who might get himself suspended? He is talented but so were guys like Blackman and Gordon?

Comparing him to Gordon? Really? His off the field stuff has been so overblown. He’s been great for a while now. Next argument?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Comparing him to Gordon? Really? His off the field stuff has been so overblown. He’s been great for a while now. Next argument?
He told a police officer that he was going to go to his house and have sex with his wife...Gordon smokes marijuana which is legal in alot of states now. Which one is overblown?

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

Great? Wtf are you smoking? Anderson doesn't fit into this offensive scheme at all. He also doesn't fit into the type of man Gase wants on the team. I wouldn't be shocked if he's traded by camp.

53 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Great? Wtf are you smoking? Anderson doesn't fit into this offensive scheme at all. He also doesn't fit into the type of man Gase wants on the team. I wouldn't be shocked if he's traded by camp.

Glad you’re not running the team. He’s been fine and is a main target for Sam so I think you’re just a hater. 

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, bealeb319 said:

He told a police officer that he was going to go to his house and have sex with his wife...Gordon smokes marijuana which is legal in alot of states now. Which one is overblown?

I must have missed him going to jail and being suspended. Oops. What’s he done since then? Also I am pro-weed but it wouldn’t get in my way of playing in the NFL. You guys are ridiculous with this hate on Anderson. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

QB - Darnold, RB - Bell, TE - Herndon, WR - Enunwa, WR - Anderson, WR - Crowder

When was the last time the Jets had something as good or better?  2011 with LaDainian, Santonio, Braylon, Dustin Keller and Sanchez?

All Macc's doing and he's gone.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

QB - Darnold, RB - Bell, TE - Herndon, WR - Enunwa, WR - Anderson, WR - Crowder

When was the last time the Jets had something as good or better?  2011 with LaDainian, Santonio, Braylon, Dustin Keller and Sanchez?

The only sure thing there is Bell.  I love Sam but lets not forget he is learning a new offense with a whole new coaching staff.The rest could go either way. Especially One Trick Robbie. Robbie is too small to go over the middle, can't make a contested catch, and is not a great fit for Gase offense. He can fly but lets not make him out to be what he isn't.

50 minutes ago, Drums said:

Glad you’re not running the team. He’s been fine and is a main target for Sam so I think you’re just a hater. 

I'm a realist, you're in love with him. He'll be an afterthought in this offense.