We will rally around Trevor Siemian and we'll play good football

6 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

He had DT for 100 and a score.

20B824C1-FD73-48BD-B78D-AFF25EAD82CF.thumb.jpeg.602c63313fdb0baf68bfe79c7cafa251.jpeg

I’m not saying he’ll win but if I won’t be surprised if he operates the Offense decently. It won’t overpower Baker bombing on our nothingness core of CB’s to OBJ, Njoku and Jarvis Landry. No MLB or DL who can stop Nick Chubb from hurting us up the middle. The Browns have to sh*t the bed in literally the WORST fashion a team has ever done it in order for us to have a chance.

The Jets have a chance tomorrow, it won't be easy, but the offense should look a lot better then last week (shouldn't be hard to do).

I can see them winning if the defense plays well. (Unless Mosely really is the most irreplaceable LB in the history of football, they can). 

• Sympathy 1

In all honesty, I actually have some hope.  The Browns are a bunch of hyped up bros who do stupid things.  It's very possible we dont out stupid them, which is crazy to say as a Jets fan, I know.  However, they are the Browns at the end of the day and Mayfield is a dbag who has karma against him. 

Gase has had a lot of success winning games with back up QB's.  Siemian actually has a winning record in this league and is the plus side on TD vs. INT's.   MNF.  Pressure is on the Browns.  Williams knows the offense.  Maybe he can cook something up short handed for one game.  Who knows.  Crazier things have happened.

I dont think they win but I'm not as convinced in a loss as I was yesterday.  

• Upvote 1

Realistically I doubt they win.  I just do not see a "major difference" in the OL playing better after what 3 more days of practice and TS is not  good at extending plays the way Sam is so... if they perform as they did last week it will be another L. 

IN addition, what make anyone think that AG is going to call a better game then last week?   His conservative tendencies were apparent last week and he folded like a cheap suit under the pressure of the moment and was again out coached by the bills HC ( his record is not 1-4).  IMHO, his part of the team was ill prepared and if is wasn't for the D it wouldn't have been close at all.  

Finally, I like a win as much as the next guy esp. after 52 years watching this team ...I think I deserve a good competitive win where they aren't outcoach, out muscled and do not make stupid penalties at critical junctures.  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

You're right one time, so now I'm the kiss of death? Ha ha ha...hope you're not "rooting" for me, JiF, because that's the kiss of death right there.

Who’s talking about me?  Your guarantee threads have all been misses: Rams Super Bowl and Kyler Murray won’t go #1

1 hour ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Really hope you don't have a gambling problem.

I don't have a problem at all bud. I won $320 last week betting football while vacationing in Vegas last week. At Caesars Palace Race and Sports Book  I won on my Ties Win Teaser Card I had Vikings +1, Eagles -5, Ravens -2, Chiefs +1, and Titans PK and wagered $25 and collected $125. On my Better Odds Parlary Card I bet Vikings -3 1/2, Ravens -6 1/2, Chiefs -3 1/2, and Titans +5 1/2 and wagered $20 and collected $240. The rest of the week I won $480 playing black jack. 

Jets will beat the Browns. I feel better about this game than I did about picking the Titans over the Browns in week 1. 

The Jets simply aren't talented enough to rally around a backup? If they had a TALENTED team (which they don't) then I would speak to your claim that they will rally around Siemian. The ONLY time I ever saw this team RALLY when something unfortunate happened to them was when Dennis Byrd broke his neck. They beat a very good Bills team the following week. However, in this case there isn't anything going on that is as emotional as Dennis Byrd was.

the Jets are going to get clobbered tomorrow night. Not because I'm a negative Nancy or something stupid like that. They'll lose because they simply do now have the horses in the race. You can blame that on the former GM. You can blame the current clusterf*ck at kicker on our CURRENT GM and HC. Our new regime had already done an inexplicably DUMB thing to start their inaugural season. Everyone is hush hush about it because you're not supposed to speak derogatively about the GM and HC in their first season, but facts are facts. Going into training camp with one kicker that was borderline NOT NFL talent is a very, VERY stupid thing to do.

• Upvote 1