Rhg1084

So the Giants are back and have their shiny new franchise QB

All because their rookie QB who nobody has no tape on yet played decent? Give it at least 3-4 more weeks eh? 

Jones is just very good. He looked good and accurate in preseason and today too even though he took a lot of sacks. It was the correct decision to start him. It gave their team energy they didn’t have before. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, Rhg1084 said:

and the jets are in the toilet all is right in the world 

I too was sold too on Mark Sanchez first NFL start against the Texans.  A day infamy that is how I remember it. 

Man Jets fans are really praying hard Jones falls flat on his face. Lol you know the stars are aligned for him to be the next big thing in NY

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Giants beat a 1-1 Bucs team. Daniel Jones looked great but to say they are back is a stretch. The D played better in the second half but still got torched overall by the Bucs and the kicker blew the game. You take the win and move on but that was a chip shot from the middle of the field. After Washington next week they have Minnesota and the Patriots, two teams clearly better than them. That'll be a test to see if they are "back".

14 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

and the jets are in the toilet all is right in the world 

Are you aware Sam isn't playing currently? 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You love being the victim.

SAR I

That’s a very popular thing now a days. 

7 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Man Jets fans are really praying hard Jones falls flat on his face.

The opposite. They want him to be great so Jets "homers" can be as miserable as them

Lol a lot of us would look awesome throwing to wide open WRs. I wish our team could get our WRs running routes with the nearest defender 10, 15 feet away

3 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Lol a lot of us would look awesome throwing to wide open WRs. I wish our team could get our WRs running routes with the nearest defender 10, 15 feet away

Not many are going to mention that because the truth doesn't create enough drama

8 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Or how about just actually having our QB on the field with a decent O-Line instead of Luke Falk and a crap O-Line. I'd sign just for that and I'll go to war with Sam. 

• Upvote 1

Why do supposed Jets fans post on a Jets forum, updates regarding the Giants? I wonder if Giant fans are saying on their forum,'Yeah we won". We have maybe a new QB, oh and the Jets lost too. YEAH!!!

• Upvote 2

b/c a bowles D allowed yet anothetr 4q comeback and te K missed a chipshot....

CLOWNWorld Rugby Sport GIF by Rugby World Cup

• Upvote 1

Not many are going to mention that because the truth doesn't create enough drama

So why aren’t they getting open? The WR’s were saying Bates was at fault so who’s fault is it now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

Same people saying Sam is a FQB because he played4 good games last year, are the ones saying “let’s wait and see” about Jones.

Meanwhile, if Sam had a stat line and W like Jones today... they’d throw him a parade.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Same people saying Sam is a FQB because he played4 good games last year, are the ones saying “let’s wait and see” about Jones.

Meanwhile, if Sam had a stat line and W like Jones today... they’d throw him a parade.

Sam wouldve put up 45 today

48 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Gettleman knows what he is doing.  Daniel Jones is awesome.

Can’t argue it. Kid looked solid. Time will tell. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Jetmech said:

So why aren’t they getting open? The WR’s were saying Bates was at fault so who’s fault is it now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be them

The delusional homer club will blame nothing on gase, douglas or darnold.  So any issues will not fall on any 3 of these guys.

Just now, Peace Frog said:

We should blame Darnold. 

This is all his fault. 

All because he got mono from Connie Domico at James Woods high 

24 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

A parade was almost thrown for Sam last year after the OT loss to the Packers. The Bowles defence let down Sam last year against the Packers (the Jets were up 35-20 when Elijah McGuire scored on a 20 yard pass from Sam Darnold in the third quarter). Sam threw 24 of 35 for 341 yards and three touchdowns against Mike Pettine's defence, but Bowles allowed Rodgers to throw 37 of 55 for 442 yards and two touchdowns, while Jamaal Williams had 15 carries for 95 yards and a score.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Blackout said:

All because he got mono from Connie Domico at James Woods high 

No pass rush?

DARNOLD. 

No CBs? 

DARNOLD. 

No pass protection?

DARNOLD. 

Shared stadium?

DARNOLD.

Indoor ski slope?

DARNOLD.

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

You post like you smell like sh*t.

He posts things to piss you off on purpose. Nobody else feeds into it. Don’t either.