Cimini trolls OLine but is right

kevinc855

Brian Turnsile Winters is a joke and has survived numerous regimes. This guy got tattoos to look tougher than he is. This guy gets bulldozed into the QB and as big as he is you would think he would put his will on people. Please for the Love of God release his ass or put him on the bench. He isn't hitting anyone or blocking anyone. I hate the new logo on our helmet. It sucks, a kid could have come out with that logo in 10 mins. Nike and our owners took a year to come out with this crap.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Well he's not blameless.

Not blameless in terms of depth but all of these guys have experienced varying levels of success in their careers but appear completely lost this year.  That has nothing to do with Macc.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

Not blameless in terms of depth but all of these guys have experienced varying levels of success in their careers but appear completely lost this year.  That has nothing to do with Macc.

If Dingle balls was doing his job none of these guys would have even been a thought.  5 drafts and 3 oline drafted.

The sorry ass state of the oline is 95% macs fault.

• Sympathy 1

24 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

It's just dumbfounding to see a guy basically not look around at all, and hit absolutely nothing on an NFL play as a lineman.

I gotta tell you....watching Winters on that actually has me hysterically laughing.  It's so sad at this point all i can do is laugh.

43 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

a real shame because in that clip you can clearly see a physical and agile jets receiver running a vaunted slant pattern against Stephon Gilmore. I've included a screen cap of it because it's hard to see the Jets receiver buckling under the jam of Stephon Gilmore:

slant.PNG

well, you knpw brady came out against the refs for calling too many holding penalties.  i wonder who benefitted?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

No worries guys, AG said that they are going to look into everything - except maybe the mirror - to get it fixed.  I do not know about any of you but unless they bench RT, C and LT...nothing will change.  The backups may not be any better but maybe they can at least not get penalties. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Cimini has been shredding the Jets recently and it’s obviously well deserved. 

Ryan Kahlil wtf are you doing bro. You completely gave up blocking #70 and let him have a clear shot to Falk. This unit is the worst line I've seen play. Ever. A VARSITY O-line could block better. 

7 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

No he isn't.  These same lineman actually looked good last season, now the look like they playing in cement 

Khalil was garbage, Winters has always been garbage, Beachum is garbage, KO was given away for 3 beans, and Shell is barely adequate. Please.

**** Gase at this point, but bro, Mac left this team with a Division 3 roster.  **** him the most. 

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Well outside of Kalil, this is the "varsity" oline he put together, but go off king.

It's better than the one he put together last year and is playing worse.  His center would not be playing as poorly as JD's has.

He has nothing to do with the scheme they're running or why they don't seem to have any f***king clue what they're doing despite the fact they've all played well to great in their careers. 

You think he does...  cool.

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

It's better than the one he put together last year and is playing worse.  His center would not be playing as poorly as JD's has.

He has nothing to do with the scheme they're running or why they don't seem to have any f***king clue what they're doing despite the fact they've all played well to great in their careers. 

You think he does...  cool.

Kelvin Beachum and Osemele aren’t getting physically wrecked at the point of attack because of scheme. It’s because they’re toast.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Kelvin Beachum and Osemele aren’t getting physically wrecked at the point of attack because of scheme. It’s because they’re toast.

LOL. And drafting a 6'2 5/8ths, 290 lb dude to play OT in the NFL is actually just a bold new strategy.....lol

Oh, nd how are Polite, Quinnen Milliner, and Trevon Wescwho doing? LOL

#IdzikLight

• Haha 1