Could this be magic? Or Could This Be Love?

Okay I know Sam Darnold is back. Herndon is coming back, Copeland and maybe even CJ Mosley!? I must admit that there is a part of me that foolishly wants to believe head coach Adam Gase has been holding back, and he is now about to unleash the Beast. Are we about to see the Firepower and the real plan on offense? Crowder, Herndon, Anderson, Montgomery and Bell? Sam rolling out and making magical plays happen!!?? Listen.. I have said before that I really like Gase and I actually think Greg Williams has done a really good job with the defense. I just don't understand what the hell is going on with our offense! Especially our offensive line! All of these guys are Pros and they have definitely played better than this before. It's not like they suddenly all just suck. Something is definitely wrong but it looks to me like only about three guys out of 11 understand what the hell they're actually supposed to be doing on every play. I mean it's not even close it's like they just walked in off the street and have no idea what the hell they're supposed to do! It's f****** mind boggling how out of sync the blocking scheme is with the rest of the offensive play. If any X's and O's guys have any answers please let me know what the hell you're seeing. I would absolutely love to see our offense open it up whoop the Cowboys asses and go on a nice run. Cheers and let's hope Sam can get it done! Could this be magic? Could This Be Love? Could this turn tragic? It seems Jets magic often does.....?

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

16 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Okay I know Sam Darnold is back. Herndon is coming back, Copeland and maybe even CJ Mosley!? I must admit that there is a part of me that foolishly wants to believe head coach Adam Gase has been holding back, and he is now about to unleash the Beast. Are we about to see the Firepower and the real plan on offense? Crowder, Herndon, Anderson, Montgomery and Bell? Sam rolling out and making magical plays happen!!?? Listen.. I have said before that I really like Gase and I actually think Greg Williams has done a really good job with the defense. I just don't understand what the hell is going on with our offense! Especially our offensive line! All of these guys are Pros and they have definitely played better than this before. It's not like they suddenly all just suck. Something is definitely wrong but it looks to me like only about three guys out of 11 understand what the hell they're actually supposed to be doing on every play. I mean it's not even close it's like they just walked in off the street and have no idea what the hell they're supposed to do! It's f****** mind boggling how out of sync the blocking scheme is with the rest of the offensive play. If any X's and O's guys have any answers please let me know what the hell you're seeing. I would absolutely love to see our offense open it up whoop the Cowboys asses and go on a nice run. Cheers and let's hope Sam can get it done! Could this be magic? Could This Be Love? Could this turn tragic? It seems Jets magic often does.....?

Gase is playing 5th dimensional chess.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Gase haters when the Jets beat the Patriots on Monday: 

05C028F5-7D5A-4A25-8065-050D7B6F78C5.jpeg

I’ll be happy as hell if they beat the Pats and I still won’t like the fact they hired Gase. One win doesn’t matter he needs to prove he can win long term and win playoff games. 
How many new coaches have we had that did well their first year and maybe second just to shit the bed the next couple? 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Gase beat the pats when he was with miamii last year.  He's still a hugely overrated non successful offense coach from what I've seen so far.

The object of the game is to be a good coach all the time, not just when things are going your way due to injuries and such.

I want to beat the pats but if the jets do jot win but hang 24-30 points on them via the offense I'll be happy with his performance as a coach.

It's the types of throws that Sam can make that allows the offense to open up. How could that possibly be a negative mark on our head coach? Don't the best restaurants use the best ingredients? Don't the best race car drivers drive really fast race cars? Don't the best rock bands use the best equipment? I don't really understand what the argument against Gase is?  it's stupid. How many times have you heard about our own team and other teams that they just didn't have the quarterback? Now we have the quarterback and I like this coach and I'm backing him 100%

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

LOL. It's like those depression commercials where they have the smiley face!

Of course depression is a terrible affliction and not to be made light of. I'm not doing that here. It just struck me as funny the similarity.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

It's the types of throws that Sam can make that allows the offense to open up. How could that possibly be a negative mark on our head coach? Don't the best restaurants use the best ingredients? Don't the best race car drivers drive really fast race cars? Don't the best rock bands use the best equipment? I don't really understand what the argument against Gase is?  it's stupid. How many times have you heard about our own team and other teams that they just didn't have the quarterback? Now we have the quarterback and I like this coach and I'm backing him 100%

I'm with you. Any other position makes no sense.

Props by the way!

• Upvote 1