****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Larz

Team seem beaten after the first touchdown.  The Pats won the psychological battle the moment they stepped on the field.  Sam got flustered really easy once his pocket was consistently broken down and he couldn't pick up the blitzes.  Gase is a f-ing zombie and should have gotten Sam grounded.  Somebody like Rhule would have had his foot up Darold's ass the moment "he saw ghosts."  The players are bad but I don't think they feel like Gase has any cofidence in them.  Some actually tried but this was a team coming off the biggest win of the week.  That completely died in a few minutes.  That's on Gase.  Scouts were sending texts to Jets media members.  Even basic stuff was being muffed by the coaching staff.  

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, PCP63 said:

These bad throws are NOT on the line or the receivers. They suck as well, but this is Sam. 

The announcers called out repeatedly he wasn't stepping into his throws.  Between having no pocket to step into and just being rattled, this is what you get.  He'll get better on his own and as the team improves.  Rough game, they happen.  

I remember we lost 43-3 to the Pats  one game, but knocked them out of the playoffs the next.

I do believe though the OL coach needs to go.

2 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Team seem beaten after the first touchdown.  The Pats won the psychological battle the moment they stepped on the field.  Sam got flustered really easy once his pocket was consistently broken down and he couldn't pick up the blitzes.  Gase is a f-ing zombie and should have gotten Sam grounded.  Somebody like Rhule would have had his foot up Darold's ass the moment "he saw ghosts."  The players are bad but I don't think they feel like Gase has any cofidence in them.  Some actually tried but this was a team coming off the biggest win of the week.  That completely died in a few minutes.  That's on Gase.  Scouts were sending texts to Jets media members.  Even basic stuff was being muffed by the coaching staff.  

Would love to know what the scouts saw.  The TV announcers were calling out quite a few things.  Mostly on the OL and Darnold.