The pats* suck

The Patriots are like a rich guy who gets speeding tickets each week. He knows its wrong, knows the consequences, but has determined that the benefit outweighs the fines.

Pats have 6 rings. At this point don't think they give a rat's ass that they've been busted. There is 0% doubt they are doing things today that would be considered cheating if known. Brady's contract is out there for all to see, as just one example. I'm also convinced Gronk's retirement is a sham to preserve his health for post season and give the Pats and extra roster spot until then.

Like my grandma used to say if I complained about being accused of something, "Hey, you earned your reputation."

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That this only had one rep in 12 minutes goes to show how soft and beta the Jets fan has become. Weak low-t trick ho bishes.

The only thing I've agreed on with you this year.  ******* pansy ass bitches.  This thread should be 20 pages long and Freestater should be in our banner.

Do we have a banner?  Well, lets ******* get one and put his ass up there .

• Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, JiF said:

The only thing I've agreed on with you this year.  ******* pansy ass bitches.  This thread should be 20 pages long and Freestater should be in our banner.

Do we have a banner?  Well, lets ******* get one and put his ass up there .

Just stating the obvious....?‍♂️

• Upvote 1

This is how we do it on our side. Any of you ****** from New England that wanna bring it, bring it. But we aint singin, we bringin drama. **** you and your mother****ing mama. We gonn kill all you motha****as.

Now when I came out i told you it was just about brady. then everybody had to open they mouths with a motha****in opinion. well this is how we gonna do this:

**** beli*
**** brady*
**** new england* as a staff, a football team, and as a motha****in franchise

And if you wanna be down with kraft*, then **** you too.

ernie adams, **** you too

all you motha****ers **** you die slow my Dar-nold make sure all your kids don't grow

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

This is how we do it on our side. Any of you ****** from New England that wanna bring it, bring it. But we aint singin, we bringin drama. **** you and your mother****ing mama. We gonn kill all you motha****as.

Now when I came out i told you it was just about brady. then everybody had to open they mouths with a motha****in opinion. well this is how we gonna do this:

**** beli*
**** brady*
**** new england* as a staff, a football team, and as a motha****in franchise

And if you wanna be down with kraft*, then **** you too.

ernie adams, **** you too

all you motha****ers **** you die slow my Dar-nold make sure all your kids don't grow

DimHarmfulBernesemountaindog-max-1mb.gif

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Brady is Lance Armstrong but even Lance Armstrong doesnt kiss his father on the lips at 43 years of age. 

And unlike Brady, Lance Armstrong actually contributed something positive to society.  

People talk about Brady and Belichick like they cured cancer.  Armstrong actually took strides towards curing cancer.  

F**k the cheating Patriots.