*** Jets vs Dolphins official game day Thread ***

Lupz27

12 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Now he takes a TO?

I'm not sure he understands what's happening...

Not sure why his handling of the TO's is causing that much consternation...they were down 2 scores, so they needed the ball back.  The only chance the Jets had was to score either a TD or FG relatively quickly then use the TO's to get the ball back.  Did they take too long to put up some points?  Yup.  But while I can understand the though process, regarding saving the TO's to get the ball back, they should have taken any points either FG or TD as soon as possible to get within one possession and make the TO's worth something LOL.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

It’s a valid point and I’m sure it is part of the decision making process. That’s all that I’m saying. 

I dont think Christopher Johnson has a choice honestly. If they had won a couple games, or looked pretty competitive, or lost due to some fluke end of game situations, I could see them justifying to themselves keeping him around. But this is entirely different, and a loss to the 0-7 team he just came from? Woof...

Teams with Gase' fingerprints on them (Dolphins tenure, Jets tenure, Current Dolphins) are now 15-33 after his initial 10-6  Dolphins season. 

I fully believe Gase will be gone by 4pm tomorrow if not end of night tonight. 

23 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Adam Gase is a terrible HC he needs to go. 

Told you. I told you all bwhahahahahaha *diabolically 

but no really. It didn’t even take any skills. It was like seriously the most obvious of obvious train wreck hires from day 1 anyone could ever call in the history of pro sports

• Sympathy 2