Thanksgiving day games thread...

Beerfish

2 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Ed oliver has 3 sacks on the season played everygame. Williams has 1.5 and was hurt. Ya Oliver is the better player. 

He has 4 in the last two games.

Edit: last three games he has four sacks.

• Upvote 1

Allen was the pick for the jets, just what they needed and outside rush.  I think Oliver is and is going to be a far more impactful player than quinnen.

People scoff when some say Quinnen is another Leo but he seems to be just that to me.  Even the things said about him.

We shall see.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

13 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

They’d be stupid to not to pay him. 

Starting to believe this less and less.

Just look around the league. Seems like it’s becoming increasingly easier to find a good young QB.

Just over the last 2-3 years...Mahomes, Watson, Darnold, Jackson, Mayfield, Allen, Murray, Jones, etc.

All of these guys look to be at least serviceable longterm QB’s.

The only guy taken in the 1st round during that period who looks like a straight up bust is Rosen.

I’m not convinced that Dallas letting Dak walk, saving $40 million a year and drafting a kid like Jacob Eason in the 1st round is a bad idea.

Just now, slimjasi said:

Eh,  disagree. Allen has a habit of making plays when he has to. 
I think he’s pretty good 

That works against some defenses but good QBs do it consistently throughout the game. That’s what Darnold is adding to his performances and why I fee better about him than before.