NFL to improve team's Draft position if it hires person of color for GM, Head Coach positions (MERGED)

1 minute ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

What the f*ck is this affirmative action ass bullsh*t? No shot this gets passed.

Then when it doesn’t get passed the press will say it’s a white billionaires club. Lose-lose situation.

• Upvote 2

If they want to create incentives for teams they should provide the teams that hit the quotas with a greater share of the TV revenue vs teams that do not.

Hit the owners in their wallets. Don't screw up competitive balance. That's unfair to pblack players and coaches on teams that have less diversity.  Makes no sense. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

JN can't lock this thread.  This is an inclusive forum and they won't lock anyone out.  Otherwise, I'll sue.

:D

Yeah, uhhh, yeah.uhhh,,, well umm,, I banned a Raiders fan for a month couple days ago. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

There’s not not enough white CBs in the NFL. In fact I don’t think I’ve heard of a white CB since Jayson Seahorn. Why is the NFL so racist against white CBs? I don’t care that white CBS are too slow and can’t jump! Teams must be rewarded for having more white CBs 

Physical traits matter when playing. Coaching progress is based on networking and game knowledge. Which one do you think black coaches or potential black coaches lack?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

How about just hiring the best people for the jobs, regardless of color. Thats the way the players get picked. 68% of players are African American, 28% are white,4% are Asian Pacific Islander. How about we give a better draft pick if the team has at least 30% white players. This just doesn't make sense, in any way. Lets talk about the NBA next.

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Post of the Week 1

14 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

It’s completely asinine and has nothing to do with winning the game. 

I'm sorry this upsets you. Perhaps you could think about the times that you had with the 3rd and 4th round draft picks that were conditionally 1 slot higher in the past and find some joy in those memories.