Happy Independence Day!

Happy 4th of July to everyone! Stay safe, and have fun tonight.

i just shot a personal best 73 on a nice course, about to head to my sister’s house for a family barbecue. The scotch will taste nice tonight, since I beat 2 of my nephews today by 10 strokes, lol.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

Happy 4th of July to everyone! Stay safe, and have fun tonight.

i just shot a personal best 73 on a nice course, about to head to my sister’s house for a family barbecue. The scotch will taste nice tonight, since I beat 2 of my nephews today by 10 strokes, lol.

enjoy!

On 7/4/2020 at 6:56 PM, T0mShane said:

Happy 4th to everyone who didn’t destroy the country. The rest of you are Putin. But Happy 4th. 

Tom there is a club that allows for more of this talk. I know you are joking, but you make this joke, someone got riled up and made 5 posts in response. Then that person was banned. Please joke, but just leave the politics out of it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Tom there is a club that allows for more of this talk. I know you are joking, but you make this joke, someone got riled up and made 5 posts in response. Then that person was banned. Please joke, but just leave the politics out of it.

Gotcha. Sorry. I know it makes more work for you guys and that sucks. I will be more conscious of it in the future. Also, can you tell me who responded negatively to it so I can find them on other platforms and humiliate them? Thx

• Upvote 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Gotcha. Sorry. I know it makes more work for you guys and that sucks. I will be more conscious of it in the future. Also, can you tell me who responded negatively to it so I can find them on other platforms and humiliate them? Thx

LOL, thanks.

Where is this club located? I want in.