Seahawks defense only team to ever allow more than 1,200 passing yards through three weeks

Lurker89

35 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Really absurd the standards SOJFs have created for Adams. Apparently now he’s supposed to “make a defense better” or “help a defense maintain its previous performance” or “keep a defense from getting worse at a historic pace.” Pathetic

Actually, I think Pete Carroll is onto something.

The Jets had a mediocre defense last year and Jamal as a wildcard on every play terrorized opposing offensive coordinators and quarterbacks.  If you have a Super Bowl offense and a blah defense, Jamal being an unpredictable maniac can help you overachieve.  It seems to have worked for us last year and surely isn't helping us this year.  The Seahawks are 3-0.

SAR I

• WTF? 3

Just now, kevinc855 said:

The weekly "we are going to do our best to justify a bad trade" post. 

Seahawks 3-0

Jets 0-3

Give me what they got anyday....

Let's offer up a deal then.  Jets keep McDougald, Seattle keeps Adams, but they swap all of their 52 other players.  I'm sure they'd be all for that, right?  I mean, after all, it obviously wouldn't change a single thing about either team's overall performance.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

At this point, all I can root for is for us to get the #1 pick, and for Seattle to realize Donkey Jamal isn't worth listening to his mouth.. and they don't lock him up, and he winds up playing for the Browns.*

*The Browns will always, ALWAYS be the worst team in the league no matter what the Win/Loss says.