If the Jets sign Jameis Winston he's our best QB in over 20 years - change my mind

Philc1

I don’t hate it. Sign him, keep Sam another year, draft Sewell or trade out of #2 and build. The whole roster is a ****show. JD might be able to draft. Move down and add extra picks anywhere from #34 down...  it’s not the worst plan. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, slats said:

I don’t hate it. Sign him, keep Sam another year, draft Sewell or trade out of #2 and build. The whole roster is a ****show. JD might be able to draft. Move down and add extra picks anywhere from #34 down...  it’s not the worst plan. 

Yes to all NO to Darnold. Trade him now and take what you can get. I’ve seen enough of this fraud. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

Jameis continues to be exactly what he was at FSU.  Reckless with the football and turns it over... and over...and over again.

I have seen plenty of his Bucs games.  No thanks.

same can be said for Sam Darnold. Where are we getting with that? Tampa had a team around Winston & an OC who wants more than a 3rd & 2 but still failed. 

That’s why I’m not particularly on the side of keeping him. 

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

same can be said for Sam Darnold. Where are we getting with that? Tampa had a team around Winston & an OC who wants more than a 3rd & 2 but still failed. 

That’s why I’m not particularly on the side of keeping him. 

Darnold is inaccurate and makes bad decisions.  Even worse...

They both suck.