Fake News Part 2

14 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Disgraceful

The Jets shouldn't even fire. Just change the locks to the facility and have a press conference saying he's fired without ever actually talking to him.

And when anyone asks about Adam Gase they can be like, "who's Adam Gase?"

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Wonderboy said:

I actually thought he was going to resign at the press conference after the game. It really looked like he wanted to. But then he'd negate his contract.  That would have been the humane thing to do.

If anyone was gonna go full Jerry McGuire on the way outta town, it was Gase

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

So this is messed up. You did this the other day with Darnold and Ficken, I laughed.

You did it tonight with Gase. I locked the thread and made a comment that you were getting the night off.

I had no intention of banning you. You come back and make another Adam Gase has been fired thread.

So guess what, enjoy 60 days off.

Not cool, the generosity does have a limit.

I never got a warning like this.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So this is messed up. You did this the other day with Darnold and Ficken, I laughed.

You did it tonight with Gase. I locked the thread and made a comment that you were getting the night off.

I had no intention of banning you. You come back and make another Adam Gase has been fired thread.

youre my hero GIF by LeVar Burton

8 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Careful, if you get rid of Jetster at any point during these next two months, there will be no one left to start the threads.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1