JuJu...

k-met57

With the exception of off-the-field atrocities, I don't think there's ever been a player who's ruined my opinion of him faster than JuJu did this year.  The dancing on the logo crap that he just wouldn't back off of until Tomlin forbade it, despite how it was hurting the team.  And then the "the Browns is the Browns" statement that he also "didn't regret".  I went from "boy, reuniting him with Sam would be fantastic" to "keep that idiot off this team at all costs" in a matter of weeks.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Remember when JuJu was a nice kid who was being harassed by crazy Brown?

I mean, WTF is in the water in Pittsburgh?

They have a monopoly on crazy receivers.

Plax, Holmes, Bown, Wallace, JuJu. I know I'm forgetting some. 

Lynn Swann wasn't crazy neither was Hines Ward. 

1 hour ago, Ghost420 said:

JuJu wishes he was as good as Chris godwin. Juju was good because he played opposite of AB after that he became mediocre.

#1 PROTECT GHOST!

#2 Juju's form can have fallen off since AB left Pittsburgh AND Godwin can have a major case of the dropsies the past few weeks. These are not mutually exclusive.

26 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

#1 PROTECT GHOST!

#2 Juju's form can have fallen off since AB left Pittsburgh AND Godwin can have a major case of the dropsies the past few weeks. These are not mutually exclusive.

Godwin haa proven he can catch the ball. JuJu has never proven he can be a #1. Plus he is a Cornball

2 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Remember when JuJu was a nice kid who was being harassed by crazy Brown?

I mean, WTF is in the water in Pittsburgh?

They have a monopoly on crazy receivers.

Plax, Holmes, Bown, Wallace, JuJu. I know I'm forgetting some. 

Martavis Bryant

I really think his character issues are overstated. He’s not a bad dude, just a bit immature and he always shows up to play.

But I’d rather just keep Crowder to be honest. He’s probably been our best player since signing despite the garbage he’s working with. I think he should be rewarded.

12 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Curtis Samuel, Will Fuller, and checking in on the health of Dede Westbrook are all things I’d do before signing JuJu (who while better than Crowder, isn’t that much better than him). 

Samuel is the guy I would after.  He would be a good fit with the new offense.  If you look at the type of receivers that do well in that 49er offense, Samuel is it.  

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Crowder is a slot WR 

Ju-Ju was moved to that role for Pittsburgh because of Washington Claypool and Johnson 

Ju-Ju would be the closest thing we've had to a #1 WR in awhile.

JuJu is a slot WR Joe, has been his whole career.  

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Godwin or Allen robinson is exactly what the jets need lmao 

A Robinson, no question. If Godwin drops the ball like he has the past few weeks at Met life, it will be a week before this forum revolts and goes Agholor on him. I like his game, but he's been scaring me with two awful games in the two biggest games of his career... Surprised that if you are a fan of his (as you must be to have responded 3 times in his defense) you aren't concerned with that trend, atleast sufficiently to acknowledge it. 

13 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

A Robinson, no question. If Godwin drops the ball like he has the past few weeks at Met life, it will be a week before this forum revolts and goes Agholor on him. I like his game, but he's been scaring me with two awful games in the two biggest games of his career... Surprised that if you are a fan of his (as you must be to have responded 3 times in his defense) you aren't concerned with that trend, atleast sufficiently to acknowledge it. 

It's 2 games. sh*t happens. T.O. use to drop a ton of passes. He still had a decent games vs the redskins and scored a td. 

18 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

He has also only dropped 4 passes his entire career until now. 

I'll be very disappointed if this jets overspent on him. He is over rated and has a rep that is based off one really good season.

2018 Season : 16 games played : 111 catches / 1426 yards

2017, 2019, 2020 seasons: 14 games per season / 65 catches per season / 766 yards per season.

Hes going to get paid like a number 1 WR but plays like an average number 2 WR. He will not be worth what he'll get paid.

2 hours ago, Ghost420 said:

It's 2 games. sh*t happens. T.O. use to drop a ton of passes. He still had a decent games vs the redskins and scored a td. 

Agreed. 2 games can happen and I didn't know he'd only had a drop a season prior - just hope he plays well in Sunday cause if it's 3 games and they are his only playoff games...

Believe me I'd rather be good because it's be good to have legit #1 options beyond Robinson

On 1/19/2021 at 6:44 AM, sec101row23 said:

Samuel is the guy I would after.  He would be a good fit with the new offense.  If you look at the type of receivers that do well in that 49er offense, Samuel is it.  

Agreed, Curtis Samuel plays the same way and can fill the same role as Deebo for the 49ers