Allen Robinson likes us

Philc1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I hope Watson and Robinson treat this off-season like NBA players wanting to force their way into a new team together.

What if the Jets make a trade for Watson..... then lowball Robinson?

A trade for Watson and a FA visit request from the Jets gives Joe Douglas a lot of leverage right?

So are Twitters "Likes" the low-key way to reverse tamper?

What if a GM like Douglas went on Twitter and clicked Like on every single Robinson and Thuney tweet but didn't click Like on any Perriman or Scherff tweets?  Is that like the proverbial wink & nod at someone without saying anything. lol

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

What if the Jets make a trade for Watson..... then lowball Robinson?

A trade for Watson and a FA visit request from the Jets gives Joe Douglas a lot of leverage right?

If you want Robinson you have to offer him a contract similar to what Julio Jones just got 3 years $65 mil

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I remember when robinson was a bust and just had some garbage time stats but never showed up at a number 1 WR....amazing how just some decent coaching and game plan can get you seen as a real value.

Sam will look great next year

That was around the same time Marquise Lee was reinventing the WR position 

5 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I remember when robinson was a bust and just had some garbage time stats but never showed up at a number 1 WR....amazing how just some decent coaching and game plan can get you seen as a real value.

His second year in the league, he went for 80/1400/14tds with Blake Bortles as his QB.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Interesting memory...in his first full year (2nd in the league) he put up 80 receptions, 1400 yards, and 14 TDs. 

Guys always been a stud and would probably still be a ? if not for injuries. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

If you want Robinson you have to offer him a contract similar to what Julio Jones just got 3 years $65 mil

The numbaz add up quick. Like you said, ARob is likely getting $20 or so per year. Fans also want Thuney who likely gets $14 per year. Then Watson at $30 per year. We are also hoping to bring back some of our guys. Joe D won’t have much room to do anything else. Damn I’m going to have to tone down my expectations. I can’t see JD signing ARob if we get Watson. We’re going to have to go with a cheaper option like Corey Davis.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, GreenFish said:

The numbaz add up quick. Like you said, ARob is likely getting $20 or so per year. Fans also want Thuney who likely gets $14 per year. Then Watson at $30 per year. We are also hoping to bring back some of our guys. Joe D won’t have much room to do anything else. Damn I’m going to have to tone down my expectations. I can’t see JD signing ARob if we get Watson. We’re going to have to go with a cheaper option like Corey Davis.

There will be current player cuts that will save us money towards the cap. 

Someone posted them the other day. 

Henry Anderson was one 

• Upvote 1