2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

6 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

bingo,, I hear Jets all over NDUS guy,,will probably find way to get him later rounds and may even go after stud OL at pick 23 also..although I prefer using pick 23 on OLB/standup line of scrimmage  Zaven Collins. A swiss army super weapon for Saleh

I am seeing the NDUS guy ranked as a 2nd/3rd. 

I like Jabril Cox as an OLB too

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

So who would you have targeted?

Joe Thuney? With a team like the Chiefs who have appeared in back to back Superbowls offering him $16 million a year...what the hell would the Jets have had to dish out to land him? You want to pay $20 million a year for a guard? Thuney is a quality player but he sure as sh*t isn’t Quenton Nelson.

Corey Linsley? I would’ve loved him too. But he’s a 30 year old center who just made his first pro-bowl last season. Watch the Packers slide Elgton Jenkins over to center and not miss a beat.

Seriously, though!

There were two guys and they were out of reach. That 30-year-old first time pro-bowler is now the highest paid center in the league. **** that. 

As the Jets fill other needs and depth with free agents, it just leaves more and higher picks to address the OL. JD still has trades available at his disposal, too. All you guys who think a football team is only the offensive will have to wait a bit, but it's going to be addressed. 

In the meantime, the Jets filled two serious, long time needs with solid players. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1