Name your 5 most likely Jet FA signings...

Thuney or Lindsey - that will be the one big signing

Curtis Samuel - perfect fit for this offense and has traits that complement Mims and Crowder well

Jamal Williams - starting caliber RB who can catch and pass protect and can be signed for $4-5 million per year.

WILL OLB - KJ Wright seems like a decent fit to be as he wont require a long term contract 

Jason Verrett - for an older player he has the potential to be very good for 2 years as health has really been his issue. 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I love Joe Thuney but every fan board, fan mock, fan insta, fan tweet (I'm not on the twitter but I've seen screen shots) every Jet fan assumes thant Thuney is a slam dunk to us.  You know, he's been "linked" to us for a while.

5936c20423be940d55621c3e-large.jpg?cache

14 hours ago, Paradis said:

Why not throw Chase Young in there?

Believe it or not I was going to start a thread about Chase Young to see if there's anything we could do to pry him away from the WFT. If we're keeping Sam, I give up the 2 overall for that dude.

Obviously a game changer doesn't hurt to make a phone call and ask right?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I have a suspicion that Joe Douglas will avoid high priced FA's and look mid-range once again with shorter term contracts. He's made it clear he wants to build through the draft. And given that we are so far from contention, he's not going to waste big dollars on expensive FA's. Maybe when we're a player or two away, but not now.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

26 minutes ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

Is this necessary? Why does it bother you so much? Do you want your dick in my mouth? Or my dick in yours? Sam Darnold's dick in any of your orifices?

And you'd never talk to me like this in person, so again I ask, why?

Because you post about nothing else. 

19 minutes ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

Is this necessary? Why does it bother you so much? Do you want your dick in my mouth? Or my dick in yours? Sam Darnold's dick in any of your orifices?

And you'd never talk to me like this in person, so again I ask, why?

You don’t know me, you’ve only been here since Tuesday. And all you’ve done since then is litter the board with your Zatch Wilson love affair. 

Look, if you wanna blow the boy wonder in QB or draft convos, jump in and join the others. But to carry it over to free agent threads? 

Maybe take a break and come up for air. 

• Thumb Down 2

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

You don’t know me, you’ve only been here since Tuesday. And all you’ve done since then is litter the board with your Zatch Wilson love affair. 

Look, if you wanna blow the boy wonder in QB or draft convos, jump in and join the others. But to carry it over to free agent threads? 

Maybe take a break and come up for air. 

Well, you don't know me either and if you did you'd know that I have a sense of humor and was actually making a joke, partly making fun of myself for posting about Zach Wilson so much. And again, why does it bother you this much? Are you afraid I'll wish and make it so?

And I have a bigger love affair with the idea of trading for Watson. I've posted about it several times.

Why is everything about blow jobs to you?

1 minute ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

Not true. Check out the Deshaun Watson trade thread. That's actually my first choice.

Please, you have a definite  bias for Wilson and anytime anyone says anything negative you get your panties in a bunch. Just pointing it out. Obviously others have noticed. 

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

Well, you don't know me either and if you did you'd know that I have a sense of humor and was actually making a joke, partly making fun of myself for posting about Zach Wilson so much.

Well you’re clearly too sensitive to be a Jets fan.  Who’s your favorite NFL team?