Now MULTIPLE cases being brought against watson

Barkus

5 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Definitely but that might of been too easy so it was boring. He’s use to getting everything he wants. You know how it works. You were in the biz. 

Very true I always got a big kick out of talking a barmaid to get on stage and get naked then some chick that's been there and done that..B)

11 hours ago, doitny said:

exactly. 

we only have 6 or 7 complains in right now and 1 is serious . its about a forced BJ. then 2 are about him turning around on the table and his junk touched the womens hand. now that to me seams accidental. the other 4 are just, he ask for a happy ending and they said no. end of story.

we need to see the rest but if they are just asking for sex they really shouldnt be in this complaint. if thats all they had this lawyer would never take the case. but add them to his serious case with the BJ and people will lump them all together to make it out like all women got the same treatment.

this lawyer isnt dumb. hes not filing this case in civil court. hes filing it in the court of public opinion. 

Why would anyone have their pants off even for a full body massage, anyway? Yeah, OK, the whole gotta loosen up the buns of steel thing. Haha, c'mon, GTFO (not you, general statement). That's what I call perving under the radar in an acceptable arena. Unless you're John Travolta and Scientology has some dirt on you, it's not necessary to completely disrobe down to your pubes or the hair on your ass when you're dealing with what are at best questionable hires.

Being an artist and drawing from life for more years than I can count there's an unwritten rule and you know when a professional line has been crossed. If anything, Deshaun Watson is guilty of being an idiot of epic proportions by putting himself in a position such as this (no pun intended), which I think most of us can agree upon.

If you want a massage from a qualified professional masseuse there are plenty of qualified professional people out there. My guess is that's not who he called indiscriminately from the classified section of Screw Magazine.

50 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Was there DNA or video of Cosby? I honestly don’t remember. 

To add onto @Savage69 reply. I believe the Pennsylvania law allowed for the prosecution to introduce evidence of prior bad conduct (Drugging/Molesting Andrea Constand) to establish a modus operandi for each alleged assault by Bill Cosby. It could be evidence from one or more accuser(s) can help establish a modus operandi by Deshaun Watson against the alleged 20 plus sexual assault victims. 

56 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Very true I always got a big kick out of talking a barmaid to get on stage and get naked then some chick that's been there and done that..B)

Are used to auction off the bartender’s panties and showing her boobs. She’d make more money doing that once then a stripper would on stage all day. 

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

Are used to auction off the bartender’s panties and showing her boobs. She’d make more money doing that once then a stripper would on stage all day. 

In NY we paid the dancers in FL they paid you to get on stage in most places that I heard about.. Your personal had to do whatever made them a buck..B)

3 hours ago, jetophile said:

Why would anyone have their pants off even for a full body massage, anyway? Yeah, OK, the whole gotta loosen up the buns of steel thing. Haha, c'mon, GTFO (not you, general statement). That's what I call perving under the radar in an acceptable arena. Unless you're John Travolta and Scientology has some dirt on you, it's not necessary to completely disrobe down to your pubes or the hair on your ass when you're dealing with what are at best questionable hires.

Being an artist and drawing from life for more years than I can count there's an unwritten rule and you know when a professional line has been crossed. If anything, Deshaun Watson is guilty of being an idiot of epic proportions by putting himself in a position such as this (no pun intended), which I think most of us can agree upon.

If you want a massage from a qualified professional masseuse there are plenty of qualified professional people out there. My guess is that's not who he called indiscriminately from the classified section of Screw Magazine.

no doubt Watson is an idiot. you got to figure he found at least one women who would do what he wanted. why not then just stay with her.

and you would think that if he was flying them in then they knew the deal. otherwise just get a regular massage from the team. each team has one.

22 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Definitely but that might of been too easy so it was boring. He’s use to getting everything he wants. You know how it works. You were in the biz. 

This.  Sounds like Watson has an addictive fetish.  Prowl, engage, conquer, get new itch, repeat.  

Mick, how do you know so much about the massage biz?  Don't mean to put you on the spot, ignore this if you want.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Offer #23 right now.  Take it or leave it.

Maybe this is a blessing in disguise.  Watson is probably on his way to a fat suspension and Houston may not want the headache.  Maybe we can actually get Watson at a reasonable price 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Maybe this is a blessing in disguise.  Watson is probably on his way to a fat suspension and Houston may not want the headache.  Maybe we can actually get Watson at a reasonable price 

Who else would want the headache. Not the Johnson's that's for sure. 

3 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Bart Scott thinks there is a chance of Watson or Russell Wilson the Pandemic has caused many weird things to happen..

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

That would be my thought here.

Make a lowball offer, like #23 overall (high enough so it's worth it for them)

Trade out of #2 - load up on picks...keep Darnold for this year.

Understanding that in all likelihood Watson's out for the season.  

4 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

The media will trash us no matter what.  End of the day Watson and his lawyer are going to settle all these cases and it will blow over

Saleh and JD don't need that kind of distraction, in the media capital of the world. Players being asked question about it, when they're trying to learn a new system. Too much of a distraction. Everybody was being driven crazy by the Tebow distraction. Remember. This would be far worse.

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Has anyone read the new article with the specifics put in? It’s disgusting, and if true, I want nothing to do with a slime ball weirdo like that on our team. I will withhold judgement until proven guilty, but as it stands right now, it’s ugly.

disgusting details man.

The disturbing thing is how detailed they are. Hard to believe this all make believe.

1 minute ago, genot said:

Saleh and JD don't need that kind of distraction, in the media capital of the world. Players being asked question about it, when they're trying to learn a new system. Too much of a distraction. Everybody was being driven crazy by the Tebow distraction. Remember. This would be far worse.

I agree, this is fate telling us no more short cuts in our rebuild this time, just draft a guy.

• Upvote 1

On 3/21/2021 at 10:47 AM, jetophile said:

Even for the most legitimate completely non sexual massage you fully disrobe. In fact the masseuses I know hate it when their clients insist on trying to wear clothes as it makes their job more difficult, and it can be done in a way that maintains complete modesty.

I have no doubt that Watson was looking for happy endings. And there are probably many not in these plaintiffs that provided it, the question becomes how aggressive past just asking was he?

25 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

the question becomes how aggressive past just asking was he?

it’s all right here. apparently extremely aggressive, antagonizing and persistent. 

slimy stuff in here. I will not post the entire article out of respect for JN, because it’s extremely explicit. I know we’re all adults here, but just to stay on the safe side of any rules I’ll just put it here for you to click on & look at. 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Even for the most legitimate completely non sexual massage you fully disrobe. In fact the masseuses I know hate it when their clients insist on trying to wear clothes as it makes their job more difficult, and it can be done in a way that maintains complete modesty.

I have no doubt that Watson was looking for happy endings. And there are probably many not in these plaintiffs that provided it, the question becomes how aggressive past just asking was he?

There’s a place by me that has a sign inside  that says keep  your underwear on 

I’d guess there were probably a lot of guys coming in  expecting it to be a rub n rug and they got tired of it