The Clean Up is Coming

Maxman

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

The problem is where you’re looking for notifications. Look at the top right, if you click it it says reactions vs. quotes.

I understand that, I was hoping to somehow separate the two if possible... i.e. "turn off notifications for reactions" or "turn off notifications for quotes". Not sure if that's even possible, just figured I'd ask

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

And no this isn't in reference to what Joe Douglas is doing to the Jets roster.

People are fighting. Personal attacks. Name calling. Ruining the board.

This is a general statement and a final plea for everyone to just use the Ignore feature if there is someone here you find that you don't agree with.  We run this site in a pretty relaxed manner (try to) by design. That means we ask people to treat each other with respect.  Unfortunately there are many cases were that isn't happening here right now.

To the 99.9999% of posters that are doing the right thing and getting along we thank you. Such an exciting time for this franchise. New staff, competent GM, finally have the right organizational reporting structure and the schedule and draft are weeks away.

There is so much good stuff to talk about and finally be happy for. So again, to those that come here and are doing the right thing, we do appreciate it.

To the few that want to litter the board with politics and personal attacks, the clean up is coming.

John Bercow Parliament GIF

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

The worst thing isn’t the cursing at each other it’s that some people here don’t know classic movies apparently 

No, it's the cursing. 

Last I checked, having poor taste in popular culture is not a requirement of the site's social contract.

• Thumb Down 2

12 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Taxi Driver is poor taste in popular culture? Are you serious? 

The movie reference isn’t important, Max has asked numerous times to not curse on the site. It shouldn’t be hard to honor his request.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

And no this isn't in reference to what Joe Douglas is doing to the Jets roster.

People are fighting. Personal attacks. Name calling. Ruining the board.

This is a general statement and a final plea for everyone to just use the Ignore feature if there is someone here you find that you don't agree with.  We run this site in a pretty relaxed manner (try to) by design. That means we ask people to treat each other with respect.  Unfortunately there are many cases were that isn't happening here right now.

To the 99.9999% of posters that are doing the right thing and getting along we thank you. Such an exciting time for this franchise. New staff, competent GM, finally have the right organizational reporting structure and the schedule and draft are weeks away.

There is so much good stuff to talk about and finally be happy for. So again, to those that come here and are doing the right thing, we do appreciate it.

To the few that want to litter the board with politics and personal attacks, the clean up is coming.

Max my head has been on your guillotine forever, but I just want you to understand I don't understand sometimes when I'm joking with somebody or they're seriously mad. I can't fathom getting mad here at anyone, but its happening a lot recently. 

Really I just want you to let me continue to be me with a personality disorder as you cut people with actual malice. I like everybody who's a Jets fan. I'm just annoying 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Max my head has been on your guillotine forever, but I just want you to understand I don't understand sometimes when I'm joking with somebody or they're seriously mad. I can't fathom getting mad here at anyone, but its happening a lot recently. 

Really I just want you to let me continue to be me with a personality disorder as you cut people with actual malice. I like everybody who's a Jets fan. I'm just annoying 

I'm curious what your Myer's-Briggs 4 letter code is.  Not trying to make fun, just curious.  

• Upvote 1

I gotta ask. With much respect.  

There seems to be a running gag between 2 posters that other posters are constantly making reference to, retwatting, @- ing, hashtaging, sending topless shirt photos to and about. 

During this cleanup, can we clean that crap up?

It’s annoying, derails nearly every thread that goes past 3 pages and it seems to flaunt every rule of the board. 

I guess if it’s allowed to continue then the cleanup isn’t meant for everyone. 

Maybe I’m missing something. 

• Thumb Down 2

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm curious what your Myer's-Briggs 4 letter code is.  Not trying to make fun, just curious.  

I got borderline personality but I'm pretty well trained after years of working on it. I still do therapy weekly even with Covid to keep it in line. Obviously I'm not bashful still, lol. I still suck at a lot of picking up on stuff

Edit: I doubt it, but anyone dealing with manic depression type sh*t can PM me. I know it's tough but I've done it and the depression sucks since I'm beyond medication. I still can't help it. I don't care about embarrassing myself anymore. I just did it. Ask me. I know how hard it is to ask and you got someone who understands 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Deniro is over rated in general. He is not a good actor. He just came out with in net flicks. I gfoget what it was called but it sucked just like his acting

He’s living off of mob movies from decades ago. 

Although I did love Copland. Rockie’s next movie imho.