The Clean Up is Coming

Maxman

Max, don't know if this possible but it might help if the board software could be configured so that when you put someone on ignore that poster will be unable to vote or quote the poster who put them on ignore.

Otherwise I agree. Name calling, personal attacks and outright trolling should result in a lengthy ban.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

49 minutes ago, Maxman said:

And no this isn't in reference to what Joe Douglas is doing to the Jets roster.

People are fighting. Personal attacks. Name calling. Ruining the board.

This is a general statement and a final plea for everyone to just use the Ignore feature if there is someone here you find that you don't agree with.  We run this site in a pretty relaxed manner (try to) by design. That means we ask people to treat each other with respect.  Unfortunately there are many cases were that isn't happening here right now.

To the 99.9999% of posters that are doing the right thing and getting along we thank you. Such an exciting time for this franchise. New staff, competent GM, finally have the right organizational reporting structure and the schedule and draft are weeks away.

There is so much good stuff to talk about and finally be happy for. So again, to those that come here and are doing the right thing, we do appreciate it.

To the few that want to litter the board with politics and personal attacks, the clean up is coming.

• Sympathy 1

54 minutes ago, Maxman said:

And no this isn't in reference to what Joe Douglas is doing to the Jets roster.

People are fighting. Personal attacks. Name calling. Ruining the board.

This is a general statement and a final plea for everyone to just use the Ignore feature if there is someone here you find that you don't agree with.  We run this site in a pretty relaxed manner (try to) by design. That means we ask people to treat each other with respect.  Unfortunately there are many cases were that isn't happening here right now.

To the 99.9999% of posters that are doing the right thing and getting along we thank you. Such an exciting time for this franchise. New staff, competent GM, finally have the right organizational reporting structure and the schedule and draft are weeks away.

There is so much good stuff to talk about and finally be happy for. So again, to those that come here and are doing the right thing, we do appreciate it.

To the few that want to litter the board with politics and personal attacks, the clean up is coming.

And I say the Jets are a two win team with the same owner, hence, I don't expect a good product on the field regardless of "winning the off-season, as usual.  Should I be banned ???