Tebow to Jax?

I know it's not to play QB, but is this really smart by the Jaguars?  Don't even consider he's probably worthless at the position at his current age.

Bringing in the most popular Jacksonville athlete ever right when you are drafting your savior at QB.  I guarantee that if Lawrence isn't Jesus Christ on the Gridiron by week 8, some of the toothless residents of Jacksonville will start wondering aloud if Tebow can still make Urb's offense hum.

The Jags seem like they want to be a circus.

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

I know it's not to play QB, but is this really smart by the Jaguars?  Don't even consider he's probably worthless at the position at his current age.

Bringing in the most popular Jacksonville athlete ever right when you are drafting your savior at QB.  I guarantee that if Lawrence isn't Jesus Christ on the Gridiron by week 8, some of the toothless residents of Jacksonville will start wondering aloud if Tebow can still make Urb's offense hum.

The jags are doing everything to try to ruin Trevor.  Hiring Schitty, signing Tebow

20 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’ve always liked Tebow and I thought he’d be good for the Jets locker room. The lengths Rex went to to humiliate him was despicable.

Oh yeah because Rex told him to stink it up. And so did the rest of the league. 

9 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

The Jags want to bring excitement to the season and Tebow's jersey would probably be the greatest selling jersey in franchise history. I would be surprised if Tebow makes it through more than training camp which would give them justification to sell jerseys but not have to deal with the circus. If they hang on to him honestly Urban Meyer is probably the only guy on the planet who could quell Tebowmania II. 

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

It’s weird because same people keep saying Rex traded for Tebow, but then they also say he undermined Tebow

Suits their narrative better. For me, Rex gave us two of the most memorable and proud years of Jets football. 

• Upvote 1