OTAs this week

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Leader of the defense right there.  This dude is going to be a monster this year.

I was extremely pissed off @ Mosley for sitting out the 2020 season under Adam Gase. 

however...

I'm now A++ excited to see Mosley dominate behind Quinnen Williams and under coach Saleh; Can't wait!

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

37 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I was extremely pissed off @ Mosley for sitting out the 2020 season under Adam Gase. 

however...

I'm now A++ excited to see Mosley dominate behind Quinnen Williams and under coach Saleh; Can't wait!

If you project his 2019 stats out to a full season he should get about 30 of those.

• Haha 2

I can't wait to see QB Zack Wilson run the West Coast offense this year. I haven't seen it run since Chad Pennington was QB!!! I want to see Wilson throw and scramble on the field. 

I want to see Saleh's defense especially the LB's make play's on the RB's when they go up the middle. Also the DB's get hit when opposing WRs or RB go up the middle for a catch.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

however...

I was mad too.  But thinking back on it, it was the right move.  Mosely knew w/ Gase and Darnold this would be a historically bad team.  Would you go to work if you didnt have to knowing what a sh!tshow it would be?  I wouldnt.

Mosely did the right thing and now sees what Douglas and Saleh are doing and wants in.  We are lucky to have him back!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Davis and Mims are absolute monster.  Along with Crowder, Moore and Herndon, there is ridiculous receiving talent on this offense.

Zach Wilson is going to have a heck of a rookie season throwing to these guys.

Thank you Joe Douglas.  Thank you!!

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, Nixhead said:

He will be a monster this year. This guy aint playing around. I expect good things from CJ.

Sorry CJ…..As we’ve seen in the headlines “Build Back Better” is a train wreck!! It doesn’t  stand a chance. Mosley sounds good leading up to full contact, but will bend and whither away under the heat of full season of competition. 

Edited by 32EBoozer
  • Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Davis and Mims are absolute monster.  Along with Crowder, Moore and Herndon, there is ridiculous receiving talent on this offense.

Zach Wilson is going to have a heck of a rookie season throwing to these guys.

Thank you Joe Douglas.  Thank you!!

Down boy!! Down!!

C7F4B7EB-9EDB-40E9-8962-3997FE656630.gif

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Sorry CJ…..As we’ve seen in the headlines “Build Back Better” is a train wreck!! It doesn’t  stand a chance. Mosley sounds good leading up to full contact, but will bend and whither away under the heat of full season of competition. 

SOJ mentality. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

No practice today.  Resumes tomorrow and Thursday....per Cimini no media tomorrow, media access starting Thursday.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-offseason-workout-program-dates-announced

NEW YORK JETS

OTA Offseason Workouts: May 24, May 26-27, June 1, June 3-4, June 7-8, June 10-11

Mandatory Minicamp: June 15-17

Rookie Minicamp: May 7-9

ot sure if m

2 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

No practice today.  Resumes tomorrow and Thursday....per Cimini no media tomorrow, media access starting Thursday.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-offseason-workout-program-dates-announced

ot sure if m

i had read those dates too but then the jets instagram posted videos today of DAY 2 so I have no idea if they are working today or not.