Becton Has Foot Issue

KRL

Oh boy.  Not sure this kid gets it.   Great player, has one of the best private OL coaches in the league.
Guess he's just not listening 
It's called an orthotic. He can wear any shoe he wants because it's a fitted insert.

Sent from the NY Jets Draft Suicide Watch desk.

On 6/7/2021 at 10:43 AM, SAR I said:

If we open 0-4 the planes will be flying and the billboards will be rising.  This fanbase has no patience for that type of failure.

SAR I

Funny, you believe if we open 0-4 the planes will be flying and the billboards will be rising but when we opened 0-14 you were still pimping Gase.  

Hate to break this to you, not only wont we open 0-4 but fans are firmly behind JD and this CS.  

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Hate to break this to you, not only wont we open 0-4 but fans are firmly behind JD and this CS.  

winnable.jpg

The Jets have 10 winnable games on the schedule.  And it’s actually 12 if you consider that the Bucs and Bills likely will be resting their starters. 

If JD and this CS don’t make the playoffs it’s an utter failure of a season.  That should be your expectation.   

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

winnable.jpg

The Jets have 10 winnable games on the schedule.  And it’s actually 12 if you consider that the Bucs and Bills likely will be resting their starters. 

If JD and this CS don’t make the playoffs it’s an utter failure of a season.  That should be your expectation.   

SAR I

Excuse me if when you talk winnable games I laugh

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I didn't read through this whole thread , but I did read that Mekhi has plantar fasciitis.

I had it and it absolutely sucks. It actually changed the gate of my walk. The tendons on the bottom of your feet fin and they actually rip and get holes in them so they look like Swiss cheese. If you've ever stepped on a nail it feels like that probably four to five times a day.

He's a millionaire and they have a top-notch medical facility obviously so I'm sure they can do more for him than soaking his feet or stretching them with a blanket at night.

Just figured I'd chime in because I had it and it's debilitating. In fact when I went to the doctor the other day they did a sonogram on my feet and told me I had marbling which is scar tissue.

Yo it's painful s*** I'm not kidding. I thought I got it from wearing crappy boots at work. But I found out it it can also come from your weight fluctuating and changing how you walk. I know we were joking around and calling him soft baby poop and all this stuff but it's definitely the real deal.

Sorry for the bad news but he's ****ed LOL.

This post scares me. And it's what I've heard from others.

We need to sign Moses.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, SAR I said:

winnable.jpg

SAR I

We have 17 winnable games on the schedule 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 hours ago, Albaniajet said:

We have 17 winnable games on the schedule 

That's unrealistic.  We are a work-in-progress.  But compared to 2019 we have a better roster, better quarterback, better GM, and better head coach with an easier schedule and an extra home game, so anything less than 7 wins would be a massive disappointment.

SAR I

45 minutes ago, SAR I said:

That's unrealistic.  We are a work-in-progress.  But compared to 2019 we have a better roster, better quarterback, better GM, and better head coach with an easier schedule and an extra home game, so anything less than 7 wins would be a massive disappointment.

SAR I

I love your enthusiasm but as the man who created the NYJ first time coach hall of fame I’m struggling with digesting the elevating  of  Coach Saleh praise over the experienced football man of Florham park, Adam Gase. I think it’s one of those rebound things honestly. I would think in the right frame of mind you would want to see Saleh get a year under his belt before you claim him as better than Adam Gase. 

51 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I love your enthusiasm but as the man who created the NYJ first time coach hall of fame I’m struggling with digesting the elevating  of  Coach Saleh praise over the experienced football man of Florham park, Adam Gase. I think it’s one of those rebound things honestly. I would think in the right frame of mind you would want to see Saleh get a year under his belt before you claim him as better than Adam Gase. 

Adam Gase won 7 games in his first season here.  And considering how badly things went for him in Miami and the immediate hate/pressure he was subjected to plus the outrageous amount of injuries, it was quite an accomplishment against all odds.

Robert Saleh is having a cakewalk by comparison.  Nothing but love from the fans, nothing but admiration from the press, better GM, easier schedule, superior quarterback, better roster, 9th home game.  It's 8 wins or bust.

SAR I

39 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Adam Gase won 7 games in his first season here.  And considering how badly things went for him in Miami and the immediate hate/pressure he was subjected to plus the outrageous amount of injuries, it was quite an accomplishment against all odds.

Robert Saleh is having a cakewalk by comparison.  Nothing but love from the fans, nothing but admiration from the press, better GM, easier schedule, superior quarterback, better roster, 9th home game.  It's 8 wins or bust.

SAR I

Adam Gase was a seasoned general, seen it all and did it all as a head coach in Miami. He had the vision and the pedigree, for the love of God some would say even helped Peyton win his second Super Bowl. Saleh is another glorified defensive coordinator, first time coach having moderate success with basically a super roster. His roster consist of middle of the road vets, a QB who looks like he should be lead singer of something Simon Cowell put together and draft picks by a guy you yourself have openly criticized.  Why you expect so much is just a reflection of, if not desperation Of your season ticket holder commitment. It’s ok. It is. 

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Adam Gase was a seasoned general, seen it all and did it all as a head coach in Miami. He had the vision and the pedigree, for the love of God some would say even helped Peyton win his second Super Bowl. Saleh is another glorified defensive coordinator, first time coach having moderate success with basically a super roster. His roster consist of middle of the road vets, a QB who looks like he should be lead singer of something Simon Cowell put together and draft picks by a guy you yourself have openly criticized.  Why you expect so much is just a reflection of, if not desperation Of your season ticket holder commitment. It’s ok. It is. 

Wait, so now Adam Gase won 7 games because he was good?  And the assumption should be that Saleh can't because he's not as good?

So we should have kept Gase, gave him the benefit of a rebuilt roster, new quarterback, easier schedule, and extra home game?

SAR I

On 6/16/2021 at 9:14 AM, RichardTodd27 said:

This post scares me. And it's what I've heard from others.

We need to sign Moses.

I've also known many people who have had it and recovered fully. Just like most injuries, there are varying degrees. And based on what i've seen from Mekhi this offseason (touring NYC, rolling around laughing at picture day, having a great time), i'd guess what he has is minor.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Wait, so now Adam Gase won 7 games because he was good?  And the assumption should be that Saleh can't because he's not as good?

So we should have kept Gase, gave him the benefit of a rebuilt roster, new quarterback, easier schedule, and extra home game?

SAR I

He was good enough to almost beat a ,500 coach in his 3rd year as a head coach. Not too shabby considering his roster and the injuries he dealt with. I say admirable but certainly enough to give him another chance after last year. He gets his 20 million for 9 wins in two years. I think he made out just fine. 

Saleh is a rookie, 100% unknown as a defensive minded head coach. I learned from your avatar over the years that is not good.Just weird you pick this one to hold to such a hire standard as opposed to all the others. It’s ok though, I know you need this. 

mims and becton joes top two picks look soft and year two the best stay on the field and actually live up to even some of the hype-especially mims who was less impactful than berrios was last year

the one they call sar is right-anything under 7 wins is a big disappointment-the roster we keep being told is MUCH better and we have a MUCH better coach and Joe has been running the show and had his second draft

two to four wins again is a failure

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Jets are the best team in the AFCE

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Gase’s issue was Sam

He’s one of the best young coaches in the nfl. Him and Mangini.  He rewrote the records books as the offensive coordinator in Denver.  

Just now, SAR I said:

If I told you we are one knee injury away from the AFCE division title would you call me crazy?

SAR I

Dont steal my material.  Ive been saying we are finishing in 2nd place in the division and if allen gets knocked out for the season in the 1st month or 2 we will win it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Dont steal my material.  Ive been saying we are finishing in 2nd place in the division and if allen gets knocked out for the season in the 1st month or 2 we will win it.

If Allen gets knocked out they have the 2nd best QB in the division waiting in the wings.  @jgb

• Upvote 1

On 6/16/2021 at 8:11 AM, SAR I said:

winnable.jpg

SAR I

You must be bipolar, I swear.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If Allen gets knocked out they have the 2nd best QB in the division waiting in the wings.  @jgb

parallel GIF

11 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.  Thanks for the laugh.

Why have you not acknowledged to my reply when you said Trubisky would be eaten by a Saleh defense? Oh that’s right because I pointed out that the two times Trubisky has gone up against Saleh here in the real world, he completed 80 and 86% of his passes with passer ratings of 113 and 117.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, jgb said:

parallel GIF

Why have you not responded to my reply when you said Trubisky would be eaten by a Saleh defense? Oh that’s right because I pointed out that the two times Trubisky has gone up against Saleh here in the real world, he’s completed 80 and 86% of his passes with passer ratings of 113 and 117.

Trubisky 10X > Darnold. Tru will be the new Tannehill. 

• Upvote 2

On 6/7/2021 at 3:15 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

Brick was 310 lbs. 

Since when is a man 300+ pounds considered normal?

image.png.9026636f1af2849cda57bcb32132f90f.png

I'd hate to see him with his shirt off. You can even see his flabby man boobs and his jelly rolls through his jersey...

With all that said. My favorite LT of All-Time. Never missed a single snap let alone game; he was a rare one.

Actually he did. (One snap on a trick play but one snap nonetheless)

On 6/16/2021 at 8:11 AM, SAR I said:

winnable.jpg

SAR I

The Jets have nine home games and basically seven away.(Atlanta game in London neutralizing Home field for Atlanta) . 

They might win more than expected but not making the playoffs an utter failure . Nah

6 hours ago, Albaniajet said:

Gase’s issue was Sam

He’s one of the best young coaches in the nfl. Him and Mangini.  He rewrote the records books as the offensive coordinator in Denver.  

Peyton Manning was the offensive coordinator in Denver.

• Upvote 2