Becton Has Foot Issue

KRL

2 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

So Becton hired a chef and is now only eating fish and veggies. Problem with this is: Are there enough fish in the ocean? 

I’m just sayin there’s no way that dude isn’t passing up on the late nite bucket. Just observing his tone and body language. There’s no way someone like this just gives up that life for “fish and veggies” 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Vader said:

I’m just sayin there’s no way that dude isn’t passing up on the late nite bucket. Just observing his tone and body language. There’s no way someone like this just gives up that life for “fish and veggies” 

He’s got the potential to make zillions. He can always eat himself to oblivion after he retires.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Snook said:

The Jets have nine home games and basically seven away.(Atlanta game in London neutralizing Home field for Atlanta) . 

They might win more than expected but not making the playoffs an utter failure . Nah

If the Jets were capable of only winning 2-4 games last year, then they blew up the coaching staff for no reason.

If the Jets were capable of winning 6-8 games last year, then Saleh should be expected to win 8 with an easier schedule.

You can't have it both ways.

SAR I

44 minutes ago, SAR I said:

If the Jets were capable of only winning 2-4 games last year, then they blew up the coaching staff for no reason.

If the Jets were capable of winning 6-8 games last year, then Saleh should be expected to win 8 with an easier schedule.

SAR I

953DA3A5-D23D-4646-8DCE-B98AD8BA61B9.jpeg

• Haha 1

sar is correct -there were excuses being made all over the place for the last years team -if we win under 5 games again this year it is an big fail

mims and becton where hailed as genius picks by joe-lets hope they can actually stay on the field and be productive-if they fail this year that is on joe and his draft grade goes to a F 

• Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, kmnj said:

sar is correct -there were excuses being made all over the place for the last years team -if we win under 5 games again this year it is an big fail

mims and becton where hailed as genius picks by joe-lets hope they can actually stay on the field and be productive-if they fail this year that is on joe and his draft grade goes to a F 

Accountability.

No 4th year for Joe Douglas, no 4th game for Robert Saleh without results.

SAR I

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Sure you can and both the team and coaches were cr*p. The team had players who could stay along with the coaching staff.

The roster is a work in progress and have salaries that count against the cap , coaching staffs don't , its easier to replace the entire coaching staff than the entire team.

19 hours ago, kmnj said:

@SAR I disciple. 

21 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Rookie QB.  

6 new starters on offense (minimum)

4 rookies starting 

New system (offense and defense)

Now, next year this team should be expected to make the playoffs.  Or I’ll be calling for their heads too  

• Sympathy 1

21 hours ago, kmnj said:

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

JetNation fandom cycle ‘70-‘21

Urinating Circle Of Life GIF by Four Rest Films

• Haha 1

On 6/7/2021 at 3:15 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

Brick was 310 lbs. 

Since when is a man 300+ pounds considered normal?

image.png.9026636f1af2849cda57bcb32132f90f.png

I'd hate to see him with his shirt off. You can even see his flabby man boobs and his jelly rolls through his jersey...

With all that said. My favorite LT of All-Time. Never missed a single snap let alone game; he was a rare one.

I went to grad school with Brick and spent a lot of time standing next to or close to him and I've got to say that my impression everytime I saw him was how "small" he looked in person. I mean "small" as far as his weight. Brick in person without the pads was very lean compared to what you picture in your mind of olineman. Up close he looks like a TE. I would bet money that Brick was closer to 280 than 300+ for most of his career. 

I don't have a bone in the Becton is fat argument. Just from having had a chance to meet Brick and talk to him many times, you would never call him "fat". Also likely part of the reason why his biggest deficit was against huge power Dlineman.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m 6’6” , 335

i was 355 a month ago. All I had to do to lose weight was cut out candy and soda

with all the support Becton gets from the jets he can easily and safety drop fat and maintain muscle by august, easily 30+ lbs 

this fan base sometimes my god lol

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Larz said:

I’m 6’6” , 335

i was 355 a month ago. All I had to do to lose weight was cut out candy and soda

with all the support Becton gets from the jets he can easily and safety drop fat and maintain muscle by august, easily 30+ lbs 

this fan base sometimes my god lol

The metabolism of a 22 y.o. With a week or two of cardio, proper diet and lifting will have Becton down to 350 by TC. And that 350 will be hitting and throwing players around like rag dolls at a level never seen by NY Jets fans since Klecko!

What a bunch of “Karen’s” we have on this board!

• Post of the Week 1

On 6/18/2021 at 12:27 AM, Maynard13 said:

He’s got the potential to make zillions. He can always eat himself to oblivion after he retires.

You could say that about a lot of guys who ate themselves out of the league.  I’m not saying Becton is that guy.  But its not a good argument.