Training camp 8/2 - practice updates

1 minute ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Funny I'm watching NFL Network, they show the Jets absolutely no love. Totally jocking Trevor Lawrence and Urban Meyer live and still haven't even mentioned three interceptions. All they talk about is Cam newton, Josh Allen, Trevor lawrence, Matthew Stafford, To a Tonga Ravioli, and Derrick Henry. Lol

But seriously when it comes to the Jets they briefly show the same generic clip of Zach Wilson just standing there? BS!

They will probably show an update from Jet camp now since Zach just threw a pick.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

58 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

With this teams  injury history me thinks leaving it up to him and his staff is the right approach. Someone mentioned that they can only do pads three days in a row so that may also play into it. 

Jets also created a whole new department focusing on player health and performance … I’m sure they have a lot of input

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

He’s the only one doing play by play. Jets fans be sensitive.

Days like today that are open to fans, we actually get a lot of play by play from some of the fan sites.  But when it is just the media, pretty much DJ is the only guy to give us the play by play. 

• Upvote 1