Brian Costello: I predict the Jets to upset Denver

KO91

9 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Jets are far away from beating anyone.  

Denver probably is overrated but the Jets are an absolute mess right now.

Barring a broken play I don't see how the Jets score a TD on Sunday.

Yeah Denver’s D in Denver is going to be super tough. Titans also a terrible matchup, maybe we can beat Atlanta in London before the bye. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Yeah Denver’s D in Denver is going to be super tough. Titans also a terrible matchup, maybe we can beat Atlanta in London before the bye

Assuming they get better.  We have to hope they can grow, but right now this offense looks as confused and out manned than any I can remember

Now, I understand they are exceptionally young - and could and should get better.  But we really don't know.

• Upvote 1

I do think Denver is being a little overrated but they’ve still looked good. Only way we beat them is if the defense and run game from week 2 and the passing game from the 2nd half of the first game all show up together. That is asking a lot unfortunately. 

They’re going to play us like they played TL. Stop the run and force the rookie QB to beat them. TL had nowhere to throw most of that game. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Jets are far away from beating anyone.  

Denver probably is overrated but the Jets are an absolute mess right now.

Barring a broken play I don't see how the Jets score a TD on Sunday.

I guess you missed the big holes the running game had last week and the open receivers we missed and the improved line play. Denver was pretty bad last year and aren't much better this year - they just played two bad teams. If Zach took all the underneath stuff last week we would have had a chance to win that game. We did very well on both lines. If Zach has more TDs than interceptions we can win this game.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

I guess you missed the big holes the running game had last week and the open receivers we missed and the improved line play. Denver was pretty bad last year and aren't much better this year - they just played two bad teams. If Zach took all the underneath stuff last week we would have had a chance to win that game. We did very well on both lines. If Zach has more TDs than interceptions we can win this game.

The offense is a mess. 
if you want to think ZW just throwing the ball short will solve all of our problems, so be it.  I won’t argue with you.  

but I just think it’s far more concerning than that. 

5 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

The offense is a mess. 
if you want to think ZW just throwing the ball short will solve all of our problems, so be it.  I won’t argue with you.  

but I just think it’s far more concerning than that. 

I was thinking it would have worked last week. This week they will be expecting that, so we can't play into their hands. 

22 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

So now EVERY post you annoy people with is just trolling Jets fans?

Youre an adult?  Really?

Or he has a different opinion on the state of the franchise then you? 

I don’t think a  PSL life long Jet fan is trolling Jet fans because he doesn’t agree with the direction  the franchise is headed.

I recommend you look around this forum the last month. He is far from alone. 

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Or he has a different opinion on the state of the franchise then you? 

I don’t think a  PSL life long Jet fan is trolling Jet fans because he doesn’t agree with the direction  the franchise is headed.

I recommend you look around this forum the last month. He is far from alone. 

Yeah, thats the take you go with after reading his posts.

A difference of opinion.  When you actually agree with the trolling posts he throws out there.  

I think you should take your own advice if you believe SARs posts are representative of others here.  You've really fallen off the deep end if you believe that.  Actually you might.    

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, thats the take you go with after reading his posts.

A difference of opinion.  When you actually agree with the trolling posts he throws out there.  

I think you should take your own advice if you believe SARs posts are representative of others here.  You've really fallen off the deep end if you believe that.  Actually you might.    

It’s offensive to me that you continue to label people trolls who don’t agree with your takes. Grow a pair and stop being a 6 year old girl 

• Thumb Down 1