Put Damien Woody in the Ring of Honor

AFJF

12 minutes ago, Biggs said:

He left out mediocre before safety. 

Just calling him a safety is embarrassing enough. He’s basically a 6 ft 1 207 lb pass rusher who can’t play the run or cover the pass. And he thinks he’s the greatest defensive  player in the history of football. I blame some of his ego on the dumbass Jets for promoting it.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, BP said:

Just calling him a safety is embarrassing enough. He’s basically a 6 ft 1 207 lb pass rusher who can’t play the run or cover the pass. And he thinks he’s the greatest defensive  player in the history of football. I blame some of his ego on the dumbass Jets for promoting it.

Budda Baker who's a safety in his division on a game in and game out basis is twice the player Adams has ever been.  It's embarrasing that people think he's a great safety.  He's probably the third best safety in the NFC west.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, BP said:

Face of the Franchise!! Haha 

2 hours ago, BP said:

At least when Rex puffed up Revis’ ego into the mesosphere, it was warranted by his play.

2 hours ago, BP said:

Pretty sure he gave himself the nickname "President" early on.  That ego was always going to do what it was going to do.

8 minutes ago, Larz said:

Gotta admit when I’m wrong. We went from finishing last in the division to LAST !!!

You think that’s bad? Seattle Seahawks, perennial powerhouse, 7 playoff births since Russell Williams have the been there has same  record we do. All it cost them was two first and a second. 

• Upvote 1

Also:

No surprise he was covering the tight end who had that late 4th Q touchdown (wrongfully) taken away.

No surprise he almost dropped (and I thought they would review) the interception that was softly tipped right into his hands.

No surprise he was yelling at the Seahawk bench for reasons I'm guessing they have no idea what about.

He has to be the most unpopular guy in the Seattle locker room. 

I try to avoid schadenfreude, but I just can't with this insufferable jag. 

• Upvote 1

As is usually the case, the national media that are the first to buy into pure hype about players are the last to see the reality of guys like Adams.  Even last night they were pumping his tires.  Even after he got his interception they seemed astounded when one of them stated he had never had a season with more than on int so far until now.

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

No surprise he almost dropped (and I thought they would review) the interception that was softly tipped right into his hands.

agree!  i was dyin' to see him do the walk of shame back from a premature celebration on that.

58 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

As is usually the case, the national media that are the first to buy into pure hype about players are the last to see the reality of guys like Adams.  Even last night they were pumping his tires.  Even after he got his interception they seemed astounded when one of them stated he had never had a season with more than on int so far until now.

Someone needs to put together a montage of all the passes that have bounced off his head or hands. I swear he looks like he playing defense in a game of dodgeball. 

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

You think that’s bad? Seattle Seahawks, perennial powerhouse, 7 playoff births since Russell Williams have the been there has same  record we do. All it cost them was two first and a second. 

It’s the offense 

hey at least we reset the roster and got a high impact guard 

52 minutes ago, Larz said:

It’s the offense 

hey at least we reset the roster and got a high impact guard 

Seattle’s offense has literally been legendary until this year. They covered that horrendous defense last year. Your. It being fair. 

Ask Russel Wilson I’d he would trade AVT for Jamal? 

34 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Seattle’s offense has literally been legendary until this year. They covered that horrendous defense last year. Your. It being fair. 

Ask Russel Wilson I’d he would trade AVT for Jamal? 

Our leader wants us to be more positive 

so

Adams is a slow jag box safety the jeys passed on Mahomes for 

and he’s a jerk!

• Haha 1