****OFFICIAL JETS VS DOLPHINS - NOT CRACKED YET GAME THREAD****

Just now, jetswinbaby! said:

If we could see even 1, just 1, long pass completion by Wilson, where he makes a good read, plants his feet and delivers a strike,

I think I would be confident that we have something to look forward to with Wilson...

Yeah, baby steps. I’m glad he’s acting like he had a clue and a feel for it today. Love to see him thread a couple long ones though! 

1 minute ago, jetswinbaby! said:

If we could see even 1, just 1, long pass completion by Wilson, where he makes a good read, plants his feet and delivers a strike,

I think I would be confident that we have something to look forward to with Wilson...

Thats not the offense though, even when Johnson, White, Flacco were under center there wasn't really anything deep..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jetswinbaby! said:

It’s hard to do with the receivers he’s forced to work with today (and last week).  Really sucks that Mims can’t get on the field because he’s missing a golden opportunity to showcase himself.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Mann has been good since coming back from injury. 

he has. Punter get screw cause sometimes they got to get it inside the 20. so the cant kick it at full power. sometimes those inside 20 kicks are like 50 yds and kill there avg like today. 2 kicks inside the 20 but his avg is 50 yds. 

2 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

You complaining about the drops Zach had or just trying to get on him for having his ball tipped on the only off target throw the entire half? 

I was responding to someone who said "bad pass strike one".  I've seen people say it was tipped, but I can't claim it directly because I can't rewind. I wasn't complaining about anything.

1 minute ago, bgivs21 said:

Thats not the offense though, even when Johnson, White, Flacco were under center there wasn't really anything deep..

exactly.  He' playing within the offense.

Isn't that what we were told they wanted him to do when he was dropping back, planting his feet and throwing deep?

Moreover, let's remember who our WR's are today.  We don't have anyone that can really get open deep.  

11 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

That’s as much fun as I’ve had watching the Jets in I don’t know how long.  I may shut it off.  2nd half can’t match that entertainment value.

The only downer is it feels like we should be up a lot more than 7.

Its nice to watch 30 minutes of solid football though, you’re right.

• Upvote 1