G Alijah Vera Tucker and CB Michael Carter Go On Covid List

jetsrule128

32 minutes ago, Stark said:

Not trying to start anything but curios why Thib over Hutch if  so.  I really haven’t paid attention to either much this year

Freak (and I mean freak) athlete, excellent production, fantastic measurables (build, size, length), and an off the charts motor.

Honestly, a lot of these things can be said about Hutchinson too, I just reeeeally love Kayvon’s tape.  He reminds me of guys like Von Miller and Myles Garrett.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Freak (and I mean freak) athlete, excellent production, fantastic measurables (build, size, length), and an off the charts motor.

Honestly, a lot of these things can be said about Hutchinson too, I just reeeeally love Kayvon’s tape.  He reminds me of guys like Von Miller and Myles Garrett.

And can we really bank on a guy named “Aidan” succeeding at a high level in the NFL?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Oh sh*t we are now into a position to lose to the Jags. 

Like in previous years? 

I want this season to be done with already. There is nothing to look forward to (Wilson won’t materially improve within the remaining games) and we’re a LOCK for another top 3 pick as we lose out the next 3 games and we’re all put out of our misery

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

And I guess the next post is that the injuries are JD's fault?  And neither AVT or Carter were 2020 picks. They are 2021 picks. 

Partly. 

He could have picked less injury prone players, plenty of other GMs manage to hit on more than 1 out of 15 or so. 

.. and I'm fully aware when they were picked, but in two drafts Mann is the only selection to complete a season. 

Stop reaching to make excuses for JD. 

This is impacting the entire league.  The Jets replacement players should be able to compete with the Jags replacement players.   We should look at this as an opportunity to find some players who are burried on the depth chart who might be able to actually block and tackle.  Who knows we might find the next Berrios type of player who can star on the D or the OL.  We might even be able to take Mike White out of witness protection.  

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

They’re both set to blow up at the Combine, but Thibodeaux has disappeared in every big game they’ve played this year and was tweeting about his “brand” and started his own cryptocurrency. Hutchinson blew up this year, but his teammate Ojabo might end up being a more dynamic pro. 

If you watch the ducks games the opposing teams scheme around him. They always go to the opposite side and double team him on a regular basis. With hutch teams don’t have the opportunity to do that because Ojabo is on the opposite side. Hutch is also a SR and he just over powers the younger tackles. I like both, but I like thib more. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JTJet said:

Partly. 

He could have picked less injury prone players, plenty of other GMs manage to hit on more than 1 out of 15 or so. 

.. and I'm fully aware when they were picked, but in two drafts Mann is the only selection to complete a season. 

But here’s the issue with the injury prone players….how many of these players showed injury concerns in college? I’m not refuting your point, but if these players showed no injury issues in college then JD cannot be blamed for NFL injuries.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BurntDice said:

If you watch the ducks games the opposing teams scheme around him. They always go to the opposite side and double team him on a regular basis. With hutch teams don’t have the opportunity to do that because Ojabo is on the opposite side. Hutch is also a SR and he just over powers the younger tackles. I like both, but I like thib more. 

I would be ecstatic with either one. Its Imperative the Jets pick no lower than 2 since it’s a pretty good bet that both prospects will be gone by 3.

3 hours ago, JTJet said:

Partly. 

How would he determine if someone is prone to Covid in May 2020, 2021?  

17 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Thibodeax is scary because he seems like such a flake, but whatevs. Put one of them on the field for us ASAP and pray it works out. I’d prefer Hutchinson because he appears to be low maintenance and Saleh is a moist-boy, but I think the Lions are a lock to take him.

Wouldnt touch Thibodeux. Hutchinson (assuming he puts out at the combine) would be the choice.

17 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

I would be ecstatic with either one. Its Imperative the Jets pick no lower than 2 since it’s a pretty good bet that both prospects will be gone by 3.

I don’t really agree with that. Evan neal has been playing lights out and was great against Georgia which was a major test for him. I can see the Jags taking him with their pick to protect Lawrence. 

The qbs have been creeping up boards and aren’t as bad as people are saying. Guys like Pickett can start day 1 and has a Derek carr/Kurt Cousins vibe. Willis has a better pedigree than Lance and showed out in his bowl game with 5 tds. He’s been carrying that liberty team on his back and has all the tools you can ask for. Corrall screams Zach Wilson to me he has a lot of the same intangibles and played better opponents. I’m guessing 1 or 2 will go top 5.