*** NFL Gameday 01/30 *** Road to the super bowl ***

Beerfish

5 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

That's why as a GM, you should do everything you can to put a winning team on the field every year and never mail the season in, because you never know what can happen. Douglas should be fired just for the GP of the Bengals making the Super Bowl while the Jets didn't even have a winning record.

Hey we BEAT the Bengals and the Titans and both were playoff teams. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Burrow is a top QB and Chase is a top WR.

The problem is you have people seriously arguing Andy Dalton could take this Bengals team to a SB just like Burrow is doing.

That tells me people are just trying to rationalize how the Jets can get to a SB if Wilson continues to be a bad or disappointing QB.  

Carson Palmer does

6 minutes ago, jetsons said:

PRESSURE Causes QB's to make errors... Hopefully the Jets can draft a top pass rusher this year & Lawson heals 100%. 

Bucs did the same to Mahomes last year in the SB.

It was part of it but he made a ton of inaccurate throws. And the rush came because they kept 8 in coverage the entire half.

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I flew right over it on my trip to LA this summer.  Even overhead it looks cool.  They did it right.  LA actually nailed the football return.  It’s a hip thing out there, which is impressive.

Vegas did a great job too. Totally irritating how MetLife is comparatively a dump to every NFL stadium that has been built since, and some even built before it. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I flew right over it on my trip to LA this summer.  Even overhead it looks cool.  They did it right.  LA actually nailed the football return.  It’s a hip thing out there, which is impressive.

And they built it in the second biggest market. Jets and Giants excuse for MetLife was always that it was too expensive to build a nicer stadium. I just think both organizations have incompetent ownership.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Don't understand why Fox keeps Buck around.; fake voice, fake hair, annoying born on 3rd base spoiled brat. And almost everyone despises him.  Aikman says a lot but doesn't say much worth hearing. Rare occasion he says something interesting, like Todd Bowles should geat another shot, he's completely wrong. 

He’s got to be the worse announcer ever.  No passion, no real insight, just an obnoxious frat boy you want to dunk in cow poop. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1