It's Combine Week

section314

7 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

Mcduffie looks great.  Quick hip transfer.

I liked the drills for quite a number of these dbs and cbs, most looked pretty good, now of course some had bad hands but the actually smoothness and transfers looked decent  for many.

8 hours ago, derp said:

Man you go in hard on common comparisons, Brugler made that one too. I don’t think Waldman is letting anyone influence his work.

Probably right. A bit reactive - probably my biggest flaw in being a sounding board is that I let narratives i don't agree with tug at my attention. 

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Hamilton with 38” vertical.  Not here to argue the merits of taking him but he’s a flat out beast.   Hes an athletic freak and his on field backs it up.

Just Hoping the Jags, Texans & Lions feel the Same Way. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Aaaron rogers plays these fools like a bass on the line.  Talk about me every day for weeks on end.  Talk about me during super bowl after i have fallen on my ass in playoffs for like the 10th year in a row talk about me on sports shows, show me talking do a doorknob like macacfee because hey i like to talk with him. talk about me at the combine for 10 minutes each and every day.

Good that Hamilton should be off the list (@ 4 or 10) after that 40.

Nervous about Sauce being the pick - I respect the prospect, but longer see that position as premium considering rules/enforcement.

The pick @ 4 needs to be Walker or Jermaine, and @ 10 I just hope it's offense or trade down. Although that Jordan Davis...

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

To go with his numbers the dude was very very good for end of year and in the college playoffs.  A tremendous tackler.  Which we can all agree is a huge weakness for the jets.

I don't love Cine in coverage.  Very good box safety, great instincts at the line of scrimmage, but with the needs on this team, I don't see Cine as a fit for us.

5 hours ago, Lith said:

If the NFL wants to make this a televised spectacle, especially with three nights in primetime, you would think they would find a way to get more accurate timing right on the field.  They have been all over the place this year. 

They do it like this on purpose for marketing. People see a fast time they tweet and then when it's adjust high or low people tweet.

All about engagement

4 hours ago, New York Mick said:

I’m just catching up on the combine and it’s boring as hell this year. 

Idk if I'd call it that, we just had the fastest OL and WR classes we've seen. The OL had twice as many guys (12) break 5 seconds in the 40 as the previous high in 2013 (6)

One of the top guys we are considering taking bailed out of drills after saying he was going to do them.

Georgia swept the combine yesterday, truly impressive metrics. No wonder they won it all.

2 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

Idk if I'd call it that, we just had the fastest OL and WR classes we've seen. The OL had twice as many guys (12) break 5 seconds in the 40 as the previous high in 2013 (6)

One of the top guys we are considering taking bailed out of drills after saying he was going to do them.

Georgia swept the combine yesterday, truly impressive metrics. No wonder they won it all.

I’m not talking about the performances. I’m talking about the boring ass monotones announcers and the way it’s coming across. It was putting me asleep.